Project Clean 87

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
well congrads on finaly getting the front mount, you should be able to run alot better now man, now you dont have to worrie about as much heat as you did before with that old one..

i've spent all day reading this entire thread. in between food, video games, and text messages i went from page to page... and i must say, holyyy shittt this car has come a long way. very nice work man, beautiful car.

but i am gonna say the same thing as everybody else... FRONT LIP ftmfw.

not like i have any room to talk... my '87 lacks a front lip too. lol

Highnitro

Boostin' 4 life
Jun 18, 2007
Vancouver, WA
if you put a lip on and raise the car a bit i think it would look better, get me a direct front shot and ill photoshop a lip on it, what one do u like?

wasif

Jul 31, 2007
Oregon
I read your post, very nicely done, love your headlight and duct idea, looks good, just noticed you mounted you circuit breaker in engine bay, I would definetely move it as close to the battery as possible, also I would wrap that power cable over the turbo, yes I have been a member for a while, but just read stuff here and there, I have four Supras and had my first one since 1993, my Mkiii has a front lip and I scraped it already, simply going down ramps and no I have not lowered it or anything, I have single T4 Turbo on 7mgte, lexus AFM and 550CC, would love to share info and help, keep it up, Wasif:drink1:

wasif

Jul 31, 2007
Oregon
Well the reason I said it was because if there is a short between the long cable and from your battery to circuit breaker there is nothing to stop it from catching fire, unless you have a fuse after the battery already. Oh I am in Hillsboro Oregon

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
where about in hillsboro, and witch supra is yours, cause i knew everyone in town that owned one, but then again, that was back in 2004 before i joined up.. damnit..

wasif

Jul 31, 2007
Oregon
I have car lot full of Supra's, lol, no just 4, 3 MKIII's and One MKIV (Weekend Driver), MKIII is a project actually they all are right now, but I dream big, one will be a daily driver, one a sleeper and the last one will be fast and Furious ( I have totalled it once and put 120K miles on it since, been around US too in it), will talk more as I am so busy on weekends, right now I got to fix coolant leak since my turbo is not water cooled, I plugged the passages with Ace hardware, oil leak, ps leak, also need to get the exhaust leak fixed, put HI-Flow Cat and hopefully pass DEQ before september 23, I love Supras, they are so much fun :love: yours looks good after paint job, one of these days I will get mine done too, but it the last thing on my list, did I mention Lambo door kit:naughty:yeah it has been sitting in my garage as I would not put it on unless it makes 400RWHP, will definetely be using more of his forum pretty soon. Here is a link to my MKIV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCqx78As2dQ

Last edited:

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
well ill take a trip up to hiro for that one bro, but ill let you know if i see any JZ clutches around, in witch it shouldnt be that hard to find many, but ill let you know..

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
wow bro, i just got done reading the ENTIRE thread, straight through took almost 2 hours. wow, i have no life lol. anyways, your car looks amazing, all the lines look to match up perfectly, new kickin paint job, killer flush mounts.
wish i had the money to do all this stuff. have the time, have no job hence no money. plus my supra is my DD, can't afford to put it down for more than a weekend at a time.

btw if you don't mind me asking, how much did you lower your car?