Project Clean 87

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
DUDE! what are you doing? your running on a slipping clutch? man that thing has been slipping since i was home, now hay i got some good news, the coners should be here next week for you, but you want me to order you a TRD clutch plate too? cause youll just have to pay me back later or what bro>? hit me back..

OHH, LVSR never looked so damn SEXY..

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Glad to hear the news on my clears. Don't worry about the clutch, I want to get a stage 3+ kit and I will get it next year. Hell, I rarely drive the Supra anyways. I only made 3 passes for shits and grins. I won 2 of my 3 races, one of them just barely (excluding the fact he red lighted). What's LVSR? PM Sent

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Well, I spent the day installing my FMIC finally. Right now the piping is held together with 9 couplers. Once everything was installed I started taking WOT test drives and popping couplers off until everything was good, although I have a boost leak (only pushing 9 pounds vs. the normal 13). That'll get fixed once everything is welded together shortly. But before I could install the intercooler I had to remove the A/C radiator and the remaining A/C lines. This created a lot of space in front of the normal radiator (as well as a lot more air flow). I also lost about 15 pounds in the process, and I still have to trim a power cable that I noticed was too long. And being OCD, I also shortened one of the PS radiator hoses to a better length (about a foot shorter). Enough yacking, on with the pics.

0808291tb9.jpg

0808292tg0.jpg

0808293dm9.jpg

0808294bl0.jpg

0808295mh8.jpg

0808296fr6.jpg

0808297dn2.jpg

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
awwww...its a cute little intecooler. When it gows up will it get bigger?

iocrunks2.gif

just teasin, looks good. Definately better looking than stock.

Highnitro

Boostin' 4 life
Jun 18, 2007
Vancouver, WA
hahaha pete, i was kinda thinking the same thing in my head, i dont even know if the intercooler is big enough to take advantage of his front duct. :biglaugh: