Philly Supra Meet May 28th Noon

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I'm gonna try to make it up there. Maybe get someone else to drive my Supra as my license gets suspended on friday, YAY!!! Oh well, you pay to play.

I

itr206

empera said:
yea...you...hehehe...

my car is slow. i wanna see something fast.
As long as all stays well . I should be there. still trying to find a sticker though and finish my DP. Still running open DP and open dump frm the WG. Its loud. lol

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
if ur car is slow, then mine is superslow and ugly :(
heh, just ride around open DP, u'll be ok.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
hmm... well I might be pretty close to that area the day before, assuming its pretty close to Phily. If I could crash at ur place or somethin from the 27th to 28th then count me in, but I don't know if I can go down, back home, and back down over 2 days, seems kind of pointless. I might bring a buddy of mine too (future enthusiast... still looking for the right car)

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
we might be partying at Brian's (Socc924*) Appartment afterwards, im sure he wouldnt mind having a slumber party also ;) hahaha...

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
Yea, im just not sure that Ill be there the Saturday yet. Geoff has something to do and Katrina has dance, so we might be leaving late saturday night. I would have no problem anyone staying sunday though.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
sorry to hear about the lisence jake... i know how that feels man. were getting closer! i cant wait even though my car is lookin like supershit! If anyone has any spare 89+ trim pieces and you're coming, PLEASE bring em.. i need both doors and rear drivers side corner!! ill bring money!

Untouchable7mgte

back in the game!
Apr 1, 2005
Wilkes-Barre,PA
dammit dammit flywheel will be here on monday so i have 5 days to get the tranny on the engine then back in the car and running good by sunday afternooon!!! Im up to the challange and if its not running im still coming with all my friends

tom

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Untouchable7mgte said:
dammit dammit flywheel will be here on monday so i have 5 days to get the tranny on the engine then back in the car and running good by sunday afternooon!!! Im up to the challange and if its not running im still coming with all my friends

tom

Thats the attitude i like!
your def. getting a philly supra sticker :evil2:

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
if its gonna be on the 28th then i can probably go down there. ill try and get my car running by then and drive it down. ill double check and make absolutely sure and then ill let you know emp. and could you pm me with directions or something? thanks.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
will do man! where in nj are u comming from?

oh yea guys, joel might be printing me some decals, if theres any particular colours u want lmk. thx.

PhillyMK3

Supramania Contributor
May 4, 2006
Philadelphia, PA
empera said:
will do man! where in nj are u comming from?

oh yea guys, joel might be printing me some decals, if theres any particular colours u want lmk. thx.

Black or White... Where exactly are we meeting? fairmount park is huge