Philly Supra Meet May 28th Noon

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Belmount Plateau*, great place got a quick cruise we might do...got to be there early tho because of traffic and shit....
More info. will be posted shortly. (directions and such)

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
okay, we have directions...

I'm assuming everyone knows how to get to Interstate 76, and if not you are welcome to ask and ill get you there

Either way on 76, you will take exit 341, Montgomery exit.
76east, go Left off the exit
76west, go Right off the exit

You will be on montgomery drive, you will go about .2 miles and make the first right on to Belmont Mansion Drive. ( if you reach belmont avenue, you went too far)
Follow Belmont Mansion Drive to Chamoix Drive
Make a right.
On your right, you will see a parking lot and a sign that says "Belmont Plateau"
Turn in there.
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=Belmont+Mansion+Dr+At+Chamounix+Dr&csz=Philadelphia%2C+PA+19019&.intl=us&name=&lat=&lon=&srchtype=a&qty=&new=1&trf=0&getmap=Get+Map

^^theres a map of the location

Emp and/or I will give our phone numbers to anyone who wants em, just shoot a PM.

We also have a nice route to do a cruise. Feel free to bring a football, frisbee, watever you want. Theres plenty of room as its a big ass park. And some drinks or food or plates/cups or something. I cant wait guys, should be good times.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
im not sure if i can make the whole crusing part, car is smoking like a motherfucker now....i'll make the meet but im not sure if i can drive it more than i should. :-/

Untouchable7mgte

back in the game!
Apr 1, 2005
Wilkes-Barre,PA
yo guys is everything still ok for sunday? I finally got the supe running after i month with new turbo setup. Im pretty sure its gonna be me/gf in supra and about 4 friends c oming down with me. ok but let me know how everything is going.

TomZ

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Yes its still on tom. are u gonna fit 4 people in the supra ;) hehe...
directions were posted but if u need assistance let me know.

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
hey guys just wanted to say whats happening, my supra still is apart :( but more than half of it is now primired :) weeeeeeee got my motor work finally done also just going to need to be dyno'd than taken to the strip and see what i can produce. hopefully soon i will be back on the road with my full kit and ONE color :) hehe keepin it real over here in lanc pa.. Trav

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
all i got is the bike rite now may be able to convince my boy with his sti to come on out. but other than that i dont have my car :( i have some updated pics u should raelly see it hhhaha. where u bin bro never see u on aim nemore ????

I

itr206

Im retuning this week. I dont think Ill have a full exhaust though. Hopefully no cops around.
Also no one better laugh at my unpainted wing. lol
I gotta put the dash back together tonight too and clean her up a little. Should be fun to stretch her legs on the new set up on the way down though :biglaugh:

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
i dun think cops will bother u much, if anything we wont do the cruise.
Cuz man i work and have class...done classes soon though.