Philly Supra Meet May 28th Noon

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
lanky: its cool man i understand, maybe next time :) my bro comes up from VA and he's tired as hell wen he gets here too.
sticky this, i'll send u the date.

BuiltMK3

Lurker for Life
Sep 27, 2005
CT
empera said:
i'll add him to the list also then :)

anyone else bringing stuff?

Add me to the list julio. Won't have my supra ready yet but im comming with Brian. I have some stuff to sell also.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Probably wont make it at this point, if I did it wouldn't even be in a supra anymore. Nice organization though this should be good.

-J

supramic

Feb 4, 2006
magnolia DE.
me and my brothe are planing on going but what are the details what time and where exactly are we going to meat at in the park cuz fairmount park is not exactly like someones back yard lol

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
well me and the locals are probably gonna meet at my house and drive up there around 11:30 be there at 12ish...
i will find the exact spot wen we go this weekend.

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
I would like to attend, but the supra is down (i'm in the process of wiring up a haltech E8 EMS) and i might be out of town that weekend (not sure yet). I live in north east philly.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
cruzian7m said:
I would like to attend, but the supra is down (i'm in the process of wiring up a haltech E8 EMS) and i might be out of town that weekend (not sure yet). I live in north east philly.
sucks to hear it man, u should come some how some way!, but hey hit me up, we're always around. could probably have like a monthly or bi-weekly philly meet. ;)

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
mmm haltech... sounds nice... id like to see that.. keep up to date with us, we have atleast 3 supras around every weekend anyway so it wouldnt be tough to do a biweekly or monthly thing

I

itr206

Does anyone have access to an inspection sticker they can bring with? Just name a price. Figured it worth a shot while Im driving around on expired stickers. lol

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
itr206 said:
Does anyone have access to an inspection sticker they can bring with? Just name a price. Figured it worth a shot while Im driving around on expired stickers. lol

ITR: just go to a junkyard ;) otherwise i could talk to my friend but that could take a while...
would ur car pass?

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
I will try to keep the haltech situation updated, most haltech ems i've seen were on 4cyl's and rotary engines, so this will take some time. As for the meet
it looks like i might just make it, if my awd tsi holds up.