Philly Supra Meet May 28th Noon

92Turbo

hondas suck
Apr 19, 2005
NJ
I tried to come but I got stuck in traffic on the shur kill express way for about two hiours...then I got off my exit and got into a fight with a bum...at this point I turned around and went home:3d_frown:

Untouchable7mgte

back in the game!
Apr 1, 2005
Wilkes-Barre,PA
hey man

dont worry about it everyone i was with wanted to head out and stuff so i didnt want to make them all pissed and beat me up.lol. but next time. anyways it was a great meet and it was deff alot better than last years massive 3 cars.lol but ill have all my pics up soon after work.

tomz

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
I had a good time; for the short time i was there. I felt kind of naked without my supra. The wife had an emergency so i had to leave to go look after my tribe. All the cars were cool, hopefully i will have my 7m out and not the talon
tsi next time.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
cruzian: if ur in for a mini meet, let me know we're always around, only thing is i'll be taking my car apart soon...

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
After i'm finished wiring the ecu i'll let you know what's up empera. I'm going to be down for a while, other misc. parts have to be installed.( Turbo,waste-
-gate,manifold,etc.........:evil2:

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
damn looks like a sweet turn out !!!!! my car is sooon ready to hit the road :) finally got the bumper lined up and mounted now hes just going over all the lines and making it MINT hehe