Philly Supra Meet May 28th Noon

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
wat kind of boost controller is it? im sure someone here would know how to install it, if its the greddy e01* then i think socc924(brian) has that.

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
socc924 Will do man. also, the park is like 5 mintues away from my apt. Party at my place after? anybody who came in to philly would be welcome to stay. LMK guys.

I didnt realize it was a Sunday. Most people probably have to work monday. Not the best plan, haha

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
hehe...yea...we could bring some beer? or go drinkin for a bit afterwards, not too long tho.
brian u bring ur girl?

L

lanky189

Thread cleaned...i think.

lets not make me do that again please!!! take the bickering to PM.

also Empera..I'm starting a new job soon..so I'll hafta see what my schedule is like as to whether I can make it now...

Thanks
Matthew
lanky189@supramania.com

I

itr206

OK , I should be in pretty much for sure. Finally got the car running decent last night. Now all I gotta do is tune a bunch of fuel out so It doesnt cost me $100 to drive there and back. lol

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
ITR good news man!! i have my new downpipe on the way, itll be here tomorrow yay. also my new mbc and hopefully some new molding. oh ya my diff to, but its taking a while, hope everythings okay wit that. Things are kinda shaping up in preparation for the next thing to break.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
OK , I should be in pretty much for sure. Finally got the car running decent last night. Now all I gotta do is tune a bunch of fuel out so It doesnt cost me $100 to drive there and back. lol
glad to hear it man, are u gonna be bringing anything? it doesnt really matter but its always nice to contribute. :)

hopefully i will have some goodies to show also, if not i dun care cause my car looks crappy anyway.

Untouchable7mgte

back in the game!
Apr 1, 2005
Wilkes-Barre,PA
hey just got done talking to you man, ill deff be there just need directions. And i will bring some drinks, such as water and such. lol. But i will also bringing some used turbos and my BIC DDP with me for who ever might want to buy it from me there. anyone interested please PM me and not talk here. ok see ya

tomz

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
I hope to atleast get 10 people but it really doesnt matter, i still need to go over there and look for a good place there.
What else do u guys need to do, i hope my car can last till then im having problems at the moment.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
yea man, hopefully everything will work out for everyone. Also this is on memorial day weeked so most people get off on Monday!!!...which means after party at brians? hehe...

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
The list keeps on going :) dont back out guys! hehe...
i'll probably go to the park this weekend as i planned 2 weeks before to do.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
empera said:
The list keeps on going :) dont back out guys! hehe...
i'll probably go to the park this weekend as i planned 2 weeks before to do.

Haha i think my car is to blame for that ^^ but now that my turbo and dp are in okay, i think we'll make it.. o yeah, i lost another trim piece :icon_evil drivers door... im so mad

L

lanky189

I can't make it man :( the new job, and the 6 hour drive one way that i made last weekend...not to mention PA's roads are basically shit.

anywho...send me a pm Empera with the date again...didn't I sticky this one yet?