Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
I haven't seen anyone on here that I would consider an older woman.

But that reminds me of the time some nurse called my mom and elderly lady... she was 45 at the time and doesn't look elderly at all. ha!

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
meggs521 said:
But that reminds me of the time some nurse called my mom and elderly lady... she was 45 at the time and doesn't look elderly at all. ha!

haha, my mom was at the other end of the spectrum, she's tiny at 5' even. One day she was waiting for me to get out of school (middle school) and was smoking a cig on the sidewalk when the principal came out and reprimanded her, thinking she was a student, LOL

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ lol

That'd be better than the old lady at steak n shake telling the fiance her milkshake was almost as big as hers... then when she got a to-go cup, said her eyes were bigger than her stomach or something. I still laugh about that, 7 years or so later.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
What about the back? Can you mess with the back, cause you could put small little thumbnails on the back of each month and the cover

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
3rd and final time I will say this, at least in this thread....

I can only modify the cover and the calendar month pages, that's it.

I can't customize holidays, modify the back, add a page or anything like that.

girliesupra

Still a newbie =)
Jul 27, 2006
St. Louis
www.myspace.com
91T breezen' said:
You are in your "prime"! And your car is "Primo"!!! So, you must stay, or the calender is a bust!:biglaugh:

(30-40 year old women kick ass!!!):love:
lol ty, I dont plan on leaving unless I was asked to do so! I just thought the older woman over 25 comment was funny.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
lol

all calendars will be retrofitted with carbon fiber RMM wings and top secret vented hoods with neon street glow undercalendar kit

Status
Not open for further replies.