Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I just thing feelings are going to get hurt when you start choosing a cover girl. My feelings are still hurt over not getting but 38 votes out of a possible 400 in ROTY. Alot of the girls have already requested a month, so the cover shouldn't be that big a deal to decide, but if it's got to be a poll, I'm not voting for my lovely wife, cause I'd rather look at her for a whole month instead of just when I pick up the calendar...................:love:

I hope the rest of this goes smoothly for you Tanya............lol

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
haha well I think NOT hurting anyones feelings at this point is going to be hard to avoid, I'm just trying to keep it as easy as possible, but like I said, if the other girls think voting will be an issue, I'll choose the cover girl myself and the public can just sit around and wonder until November :D

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Superahero:
waa waaa waaaa, I was in the top three, and I didn't get enough votes.:icon_bigg

I thought the cover was used to cover all those days and weeks, used every month, then you change out the monthly pics each month.:icon_bigg

Tanya will do whatever she damm well pleases, and anyone that makes a stink, didn't read this thread.:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Winner!!!!!

This was supposed to be under Tanya's post, but Buckshot beat me to it. I think everyone that voted for me in the finals was kin to me somehow.................:biglaugh:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprahero said:
I just thing feelings are going to get hurt when you start choosing a cover girl. My feelings are still hurt over not getting but 38 votes out of a possible 400 in ROTY. Alot of the girls have already requested a month, so the cover shouldn't be that big a deal to decide, but if it's got to be a poll, I'm not voting for my lovely wife, cause I'd rather look at her for a whole month instead of just when I pick up the calendar...................:love:

I hope the rest of this goes smoothly for you Tanya............lol

LOL i just looked at the 1st page and there are only 2 ladies that have not sent pics yet . ,Hope they all send pics soon so SM members know what we are buying.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Tanya said:
haha well I think NOT hurting anyones feelings at this point is going to be hard to avoid, I'm just trying to keep it as easy as possible, but like I said, if the other girls think voting will be an issue, I'll choose the cover girl myself and the public can just sit around and wonder until November :D

So should we have a vote to see if we want to have a poll? ha... things like this always get tricky.

And the way I see it with a poll like this- you can't really get your feelings hurt because, like suprahero said, maybe a particular person won't get votes because people would rather see them for a whole month. Then again some other's might vote for whomever they like the most to be on the cover. So whomever gets the cover depending on who you ask you may have "won" the cover, or not. So no one will really know if they were super liked or what.

I know that probably makes little sense, BUT... that's how I rationalize (or don't rationalize) things and I felt like sharing.

Or- maybe someone wants the cover? We could potentially have just one girl that want the cover, and then things would work out nicely. Or if you really don't want the cover you could be asked to be taken out of the poll. I don't have too strong of a preference, I'd just be honored to be included.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahooked said:
Tanya just put yourself on the cover or just put supramaina on there.

haha, no. :biglaugh:

we have 13 girls and one of them has to be the cover...

I guess I will just chose myself because everyone is making a huge deal about it, lol.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
because guys are fucking weird.

just like at my *muah* thread.

something is very off about the SM community, heh

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Tanya said:
haha, no. :biglaugh:

we have 13 girls and one of them has to be the cover...

I guess I will just chose myself because everyone is making a huge deal about it, lol.

LOL 13 girls well thats cool i read the first page and it only has 12 and it said all updates will be posted there so i thought there was only 12. And you say guys are weird. Guys know how to count, Dont get Mad just making a point LMAO, Sorry Tanya no hard feelings. Dont take it to heart.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Here is a picture of Vixen................:love:

Edit: I apologize for the fuzzyness, but it's a $300.00 camera. I guess I paid about $275.00 too much for it............:dunno:

Attachments

• head shot 001.jpg
    head shot 001.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 37

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahooked said:
LOL 13 girls well thats cool i read the first page and it only has 12 and it said all updates will be posted there so i thought there was only 12. And you say guys are weird. Guys know how to count, Dont get Mad just making a point LMAO, Sorry Tanya no hard feelings. Dont take it to heart.

lol, the 13th girl hasn't been posted yet for a reason, there was an issue we had a couple days ago in the thread and I dont feel like going into it right now..

thanks Jay for the pic, will update page 1 shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.