Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
I don't really care where the money goes. Yes, it's nice to give it to charity, but I don't think that makes or breaks the deal.

I think outofstep is just referring to the fact that most forum calendars give the proceeds to charity. But I don't think the SM calendar (especially not in the first year) will be making a ton of money. I mean, I think the SF calendar last year only made $300 to give to charity and I think they had a much wider "market" base. But I could be wrong on that.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Tanya said:
3rd and final time I will say this, at least in this thread....

I can only modify the cover and the calendar month pages, that's it.

I can't customize holidays, modify the back, add a page or anything like that.

Lies...Lies...and more lies...Stop Racial profiling me.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
meggs521 said:
I don't really care where the money goes. Yes, it's nice to give it to charity, but I don't think that makes or breaks the deal.

I think outofstep is just referring to the fact that most forum calendars give the proceeds to charity. But I don't think the SM calendar (especially not in the first year) will be making a ton of money. I mean, I think the SF calendar last year only made $300 to give to charity and I think they had a much wider "market" base. But I could be wrong on that.
I'm gonna have to agree with this.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
D34DC311 said:
Lies...Lies...and more lies...Stop Racial profiling me.

p482181_1.gif

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Supramania > Off Topic > Off Topic Lounge

Why be on topic. This thread worked its magic long ago... now it goes into the "off topic doing no good" stage.

1jz_Roxy

Tanya said:
I just dont want anymore drama than what has aready occured, I have enough drama in my every day lifem, REAL stress with my family, kids and all that I really dont need it online as well, as I sort of look to being online as a"safe haven" if you will.

I was just trying to do something constructive with my time is all :)

Tanya, it's cool that your taking your time to do this calendar. Don't pay attention to negative comments, this is a positive thing that your doing. Many people, I'm sure, will appreciate it. :thumbup:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I'll throw my support in here as well, Tanya. Further, I'll buy one of these when you are finished with them. I didn't really think this was going to get off the ground initially - sure, I figured there would be lots of interest with the guys, but I didn't think we HAD enough girls, never mind enough girls that would want to stand in front of the camera! Nice to be proven wrong there.

As for profits... don't be ridiculous, keep them, use them to take your kids to the zoo, go visit the spa, do whatever you want with them. When it's you putting in the effort to organize this, you get to decide what to do with the profits, period. And this is coming from a bigtime fan of free / open source software, community building, and so on - if a charity wants some money, let THEM put together a calendar with Supras with their pretty drivers.

Oh, and to all the ladies who signed up for this... All I can think of is wow, you're a great group of people, and I feel as though my life is better for having known you.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Thanks for the support everyone :)

I will be making an "Official" thread in a couple days that outlines everything more clearly, addressing the issue of what size the photos need to be, etc, etc. And of course, asking someone to sticky it somewhere, wherever would be best. I would do it in my own vendor forum, but it is still not as viewed half as much as the other sections here

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Tanya,
Put the moneyz into the mkII! :icon_bigg

*edit*
GrimJack said:
Oh, and to all the ladies who signed up for this... All I can think of is wow, you're a great group of people, and I feel as though my life is better for having known you.

I think he means ya'll are hot... ?

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Pretty outfits are FTW.
birthday suit is better.

Tanya, can this be a NWS calendar? Oh and also i think you should make it have a january of 09 page, and a custom back cover. Oh and if you could make some like pocket calendars and maybe like one of those big poster calendars, because i know you can do all taht stuff because its your shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.