Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1jz_Roxy

GrimJack said:
I'll throw my support in here as well, Tanya. Further, I'll buy one of these when you are finished with them. I didn't really think this was going to get off the ground initially - sure, I figured there would be lots of interest with the guys, but I didn't think we HAD enough girls, never mind enough girls that would want to stand in front of the camera! Nice to be proven wrong there.

As for profits... don't be ridiculous, keep them, use them to take your kids to the zoo, go visit the spa, do whatever you want with them. When it's you putting in the effort to organize this, you get to decide what to do with the profits, period. And this is coming from a bigtime fan of free / open source software, community building, and so on - if a charity wants some money, let THEM put together a calendar with Supras with their pretty drivers.

Oh, and to all the ladies who signed up for this... All I can think of is wow, you're a great group of people, and I feel as though my life is better for having known you.

Very sincere and sweet of you, GrimJack. Although, I don't know anyone here personally, it does seem like we have a good group.

1jz_Roxy

OneJoeZee said:
you know me. :(

Oops! Sorry Joe... I guess I do know a lot of people here. I just don't know who's who on this thread.:dunno:
I'm an obvious noob.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
meggs521 said:
Wow, this thing kind of died. Though we do still have plenty of time for everything.

Its not dead, its just that it wont be ready for a while.. :) I check for updates every so often. Cant wait for this one to be ready!

I hope to see some preview pics of the calender soon! I allways liked the paint scheme on Turbonators car. Its very unique!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
In the meantime, Meggs why don't you post up your calendar pic from the other one.....................:love:

1jz_Roxy

suprahero said:
I won't hold that against you Roxy.....................:biglaugh:

Thanks...just trying.

And yes, let's see some pics. Time to pull out the old album.

Status
Not open for further replies.