Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
oh my, probably 50 more times.

but once I get the 1st picture in, I will create an "Official" thread that specifies exactly what's going on and whatnot, and anyone who asks that will be ignored, heh :D

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
Well you all look great(not that 30 is at all old or that people aren't suppose to
look great at 30)!

Remember- 30, Flirty, and Thriving... from 13 going on 30.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Clueless said:
when having thier pictures taken, shouldn't there be a standard resolution set so all the pictures will come out right?

Yes.... since I do not beleieve any of the girls are ready to take pics yet, I have not added that info.

I will be creating a new thread in maybe a few days and I will ask for it to be stickied, that has all the information everyone needs :)

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
it's cafepress..

i have my own shop, so i can tell you how it works..

the site has a base price for calenders Tanya can raise the price up as much as she wants. She can raise it $10 or $1, but if it sells, that's the ammount she gets..

i dont see her making more than $40 on 10 orders...

what she does with the money is up to her, and if i were her, i'd keep it..

also cafepress gives you a template to work with, all you can do is paste a single picture per page, no exceptions...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
K, if that's the general feeling, someone else can take over.

Not a big problem with me. I already explained my feelings on the subject, and since I want as little drama as possible, I will have no problem letting someone else have it.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I just dont want anymore drama than what has aready occured, I have enough drama in my every day lifem, REAL stress with my family, kids and all that I really dont need it online as well, as I sort of look to being online as a"safe haven" if you will.

I was just trying to do something constructive with my time is all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.