Ok, I guess its my turn

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
With the airbox on and the final fittings installed for the catch can and valve covers.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Thanks guys, I am desperatly trying to get it done for the supra meet! I am trying to at least get it started and driving soon, so I can work out the bugs, and then work on the rest of the car(interior, etc.)

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
More updates-got the wiring harness all routed and buttoned up. I need a favor though-the 4 wire plug going to the coil pack(green plug in pic), I need to know which wire gets power when the ignition is turned on. I want to make sure I have this right, as I think I may have switched it up by accident when I was extending the wires. If someone could check on their 7mgte, and just let me know I would really appreciate it. Just say top right, or bottom left, etc when looking at the plug and I need the side that goes to the harness, not the side that goes to the coil pack.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
A pic of the stock adjuster that I used-clever idea for the relocation by Sethron-but I feel Rons bracket is better in some ways.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Dipstick installed along with oil feed line setup. The dipstick is close to the strut tower-I am hoping my engine doesnt move too much for it to hit it. If it does, I will have to make some brackets to move it over a little.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
ISC and cold start injector mounted along with feed line for cold start injector. When running the MAFT Pro, does anyone know if I need to put a filter on the end of the ISC valve, or can I just leave it as it is?

Last edited:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I would put a filter on it, that's what I've seen most do who have gone MAFT-Pro so far... Great updates, sorry I can't help you on the connector, someone should soon though.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
wow, I can't believe I missed it this long. Great build!!!! I do have a question about your BOV setup. How does it work? How do you have one work with low boost and one with high boost? Do you mean that when low boost only one opens, then on high both open? or do you mean that at low boost one opens, then a high boost, the other one opens while the low boost BOV is closed?

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
sorry, I have been out for the weekend but to answer your question on the blow off valves, one will be set to low boost and one to higher boost. Both will still open, but one not as much as the other depending on boost levels(low boost). When at high boost, both will open and it will provide better surge protection for those big runs + plus it sounds cool. Anyone have any word on the coil harness question I had in post 292?