Status
Not open for further replies.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
SupraChrisMk3 said:
Let me know when you're going to make more SM stickers, I'll probably want 2 or 3.

No more for a while.. I have my printer doing full color stuff now. I wont have extra vinyl, but I will have extra Banner and Gloss Paper.. so if anyone needs any big prints done, they are actually faster to do then vinyl.
I will post some examples soon...

The printer can do 48in (almost 50in but you have to leave room for a little border) Wide and the limit on length is like 100ft. I have never printed that big.. It prints on Vinyl , Paper , Banner, Cloth (like the flags you see on the car windows)

Kylefoto - Check the mail it should be there any day now... All have been re-sent..

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Got them like two days ago...Put one on the Jeep and I'm saving the other one for my next supra..haha.

Pic:
p493665_1.jpg

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
i still have the old style... its still on though after all these years... hehe

i need one for my back windshield... a big one :)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
JMDigital said:
No more for a while.. I have my printer doing full color stuff now. I wont have extra vinyl, but I will have extra Banner and Gloss Paper.. so if anyone needs any big prints done, they are actually faster to do then vinyl.
I will post some examples soon...

The printer can do 48in (almost 50in but you have to leave room for a little border) Wide and the limit on length is like 100ft. I have never printed that big.. It prints on Vinyl , Paper , Banner, Cloth (like the flags you see on the car windows)

Kylefoto - Check the mail it should be there any day now... All have been re-sent..

JMDigital's last post here...........in January!

I got quite a few from him when I got mine. I wouldn't want to get into shipping them. But, I am coming to the Chicago meet, and will give them away until they are gone.

And yes.....you could cut the .com off if you want. But why would you want to turn your back on us at the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.