New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
JMDigital said:
SuperSupraKid & Starscream5000 - Yes I am Looking up your order and cutting this week. You should have them soon. Sorry for the delay its been a bit crazy here.

ForcedTorque - PM me what you want. This weekend is all about stickers so now is a good time to do it. :)

thats fine, take your time. i know how life can be, just wanted an update.

thanks a lot

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
You're awesome man, I received like 8 stickers in the mail, YOU'RE THE MAN!

BTW, he resolved my issue of my old stickers being pretty weak, what a good guy, didn't even have to pay for these new ones.

+1 for you (just imagine we had rep)

-Matt

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
GotToyota? said:
You're awesome man, I received like 8 stickers in the mail, YOU'RE THE MAN!

BTW, he resolved my issue of my old stickers being pretty weak, what a good guy, didn't even have to pay for these new ones.

+1 for you (just imagine we had rep)

-Matt

Not a problem.. Clean the surface real good :) Sent you extras so you have some to test with. You will become a pro at installation soon enough!

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
silent_sniper said:
k iv waited the extra week like yah said still nothing :( this is starting to become a pain in the ass

Well I guess the customs office liked the stickers!! Ok.. Lets send you another set. I dont know if I still have your address, Back when we could only store 250 pm's I was getting alot. I most likely deleted your PM long ago. I am sending more tomorrow. PM me your address and order I will cut them tonight and send them with some sort of tracking info this time.

I will get them to you...

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
JMDigital said:
Tonysupra- Got you payment (thanks for the donation to the BHG :) )

SuperSupraKid - I actually found yours they were all done. They went out today. 3 - 4 days to get there so keep a look out.

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Yea... I'm a little late on this apparently.

What page are the designs on, and colors? How much? And availability?!

Status
Not open for further replies.