Status
Not open for further replies.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
3p141592654 said:
I've got mine today. Can somebody post up the best way to attach these to glass? Any glass prep needed besides a good cleaning?

Just clean the glass. When you put these on glass or really anywhere, if you do it DRY they stick RIGHT AWAY. You can not remove and re-apply, this is a one shot thing.

Here is a website that has some pics on one way to install. Its not the ONLY way to do it. But its worth reading if you have never done it.

http://www.sweetdecals.com/installation.php

The logo stickers are not that big so you basicly peel and stick. Just understand that you CAN NOT peel it off and try again.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
GeneStarWindGSW said:
No stickers yet :(. I went to JMDigital's house like the day after he sent the stickers, i should have waited lol.

Yea. you should have told me you were going to show up the next day, I would have saved them here for you.. You should have them by now, Miami is not that far.

s!ke

JDM Tyte Yo!
Jun 17, 2006
San Jose, California
is it still the same sticker as in the first couple posts. because i have seen this sticker in a more "italic" font, are those the ones you are making?

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
s!ke said:
is it still the same sticker as in the first couple posts. because i have seen this sticker in a more "italic" font, are those the ones you are making?

It looks like the logo with the circle. or without the circle. Its NOT the italic one. I have seen that one also.

Status
Not open for further replies.