socal
JMDIGITAL does a great job, the wait is well worth it :love:
p450386_1.jpg

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
88SupraTT & Kylefoto - You should have them any day now. I sent all of them at the same time.

SuperSupraKid - ??? Thanks for the kind words but that pic looks wrong? The a in SUPRA should also be hollow?? is it not? or is it the angle of the pic? If its not hollow you should be able to peel the middle out. (i should have done it for you I must have missed it) Did I send you 2? If I did is the other one the same? If you cant get the a in SUPRA to peel out the middle PM me your address and I will send you 2 more. Sorry bout that Im glad you posted a pic. Did you not notice? or were you posting that to let me know :) .

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
JMDigital said:
88SupraTT & Kylefoto - You should have them any day now. I sent all of them at the same time.

SuperSupraKid - ??? Thanks for the kind words but that pic looks wrong? The a in SUPRA should also be hollow?? is it not? or is it the angle of the pic? If its not hollow you should be able to peel the middle out. (i should have done it for you I must have missed it) Did I send you 2? If I did is the other one the same? If you cant get the a in SUPRA to peel out the middle PM me your address and I will send you 2 more. Sorry bout that Im glad you posted a pic. Did you not notice? or were you posting that to let me know :) .
iight!

and it's definately not hollow...

the one I got from jag 5 looks great though, can't wait to see the red ones!

edit:
p450568_1.jpg

:)

Last edited:

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Dec 3, 2005
CT
i got mine today. thanks JMD. I haven't gotten the chance to look at them yet, but i'm just wondering if you place them on the inside or outside window?

edit- nvm, they look like the outside accordin to the pic

Last edited:

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
grsupra87 said:
I don't want to read 37 pages, I have dial-up! Are these still available? I'd be interested in a couple.

I will be doing more in jan. Right now I have some last min digital print orders that will take up most of the machine time.

Anyone not getting their order by friday let me know. This weekend is the last time I can RE-DO orders untill january. :) I am going to try and cut a few extras if I have time just in case.

Thanks for all the orders ! I hope we do more in January! or even another type of sticker!

- On a difrent note I hope to get my car to Idealsupra this weekend so he can start my re-build! I cant wait till its all finished. :eek3dance

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
STICKER UPDATE - Anyone missing their stickers??? I will not be doing vinyl stickers for a while. I will make sure the people that are waiting gets their order plus some if they are late. Just PM Me your order and address if you are still waiting. Also if you have not gotten them I am offering some custom vinyl for you for having to wait. Any logo or graphic you may want. Just let me know what you may want and we will work it out. It does not have to be supra related. It can be for your girls car or even your business. Any vinyl you may need.

NEW SERVICE - I am moving into full color work now. So if you guys have a car club that needs a full color banner let me know. I am doing these for the Supra community for a HUGE discount, 3FT Tall by 5 to 6ft wide for $50.00 Shipped. This is about 50% off the local shops print price. They charge extra to design them. I will design for free for the Supra Clubs.

Thanks to all for the Sticker orders I hope everyone is happy!

supramad77

supramad
Feb 5, 2006
Dartmouth, Devon, UK
JMDigital said:
STICKER UPDATE - Anyone missing their stickers??? I will not be doing vinyl stickers for a while. I will make sure the people that are waiting gets their order plus some if they are late. Just PM Me your order and address if you are still waiting. Also if you have not gotten them I am offering some custom vinyl for you for having to wait. Any logo or graphic you may want. Just let me know what you may want and we will work it out. It does not have to be supra related. It can be for your girls car or even your business. Any vinyl you may need.

NEW SERVICE - I am moving into full color work now. So if you guys have a car club that needs a full color banner let me know. I am doing these for the Supra community for a HUGE discount, 3FT Tall by 5 to 6ft wide for $50.00 Shipped. This is about 50% off the local shops print price. They charge extra to design them. I will design for free for the Supra Clubs.

Thanks to all for the Sticker orders I hope everyone is happy!

Ok i just found this thread and would like 2 stickers in white with my user name above supramad77.
If they are still avilable can i have your paypal address and the amount you need.
Cheers
pat

Status
Not open for further replies.