New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
Figit090 said:
BLAHHHH.

Now i'm not sure what i want. If you've already made mine then screw what i say and i'll stick with it.....but if you haven't yet...

maybe i'll get the circle... lol... i'm kinda confused though, could you make one with the circle, my username, AND the .com at the end? your example on the first page has the .com and no username and tea_mkIII's has a username and NO .com...

i like how yours is longer and i think maybe putting the .com will clarify that it's a website...and then the username will let whoever sees my sticker talk to me.... and the circle makes it pretty instead of straight boring text...

let me know if i'm too late for changes.....sorry for the trouble....

Fig, yours will be coming with the .com, everyones will, mine was a first time kinda thing and it came with no .com, in the end its what i wanted, i like it better that way...i like to be rare:D..so no worries, but def get the circle if you can.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
lol.... then he'll take a razor and but the .com off....inevitibly screwing you are your unique-ness.

tea- thanks...he PM'd me about it to. so the circle looks pretty good huh? i liked the mk3 font a lot but...it got boring pretty quick and anybody can have a .com address on a car.... only SM members get a DOT!!!!!

lol.

my first impression was that the dot made it too busy around the first letter(s) and it would be a tad hard to read because of no color difference. but i dont think so anymore. i'll sleep on it and PM my decision tomorrow.

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
yeah def sleep on it Fig...the SM looks really great in person, i honestly thought i would hate it, but i saw it on my car and was like uhh sex! haha i loved it...youll love it...and my uniqueness is staying intact fuckers haha...glad to see John pm'ed you though, great guy right there, hes a busy guy and still is on top of his shit.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
dscn3561pr9.jpg

I like this one the best.
dscn3563pe7.jpg

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
woah! nice. i like your custom one too.... too bad he isnt making a bunch of those too.

i'm definatly going to go for the circle now.

do i pick what font to make my SN in? ive seen two fonts and i have no idea what would look better....proably the more hand-written type that tea_mk3 got... not sure though. i've seen fonts that make some words AWSOME and then they'll be this on letter that looks gay....

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
Fig...that was just a special font Tanya used for my sig. just go online...look up fonts find one u like, pm the link to John, he'll hook u up. Also, he can do special stickers, vinyls, anything u need man...just let him know.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
tea_mkIII said:
Fig...that was just a special font Tanya used for my sig. just go online...look up fonts find one u like, pm the link to John, he'll hook u up. Also, he can do special stickers, vinyls, anything u need man...just let him know.

Yea.. custom stuff can be done but I have to finish the original orders first. The rest are getting there. Had to slow down a bit but its back on tomorrow night!

I like how Tea offers up the services! :cry: Its cool Tea.. thanks for the support..
(you think he was trying to get free stuff or something?? :naughty: ) I should hire him as my advertising agent.!

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
JMDigital said:
Yea.. custom stuff can be done but I have to finish the original orders first. The rest are getting there. Had to slow down a bit but its back on tomorrow night!

I like how Tea offers up the services! :cry: Its cool Tea.. thanks for the support..
(you think he was trying to get free stuff or something?? :naughty: ) I should hire him as my advertising agent.!

Haha just trying to help ya out man...nah no free stuff:naughty: haha but advertising agent? hmmm k ill pack my bags for Fla tonight, ill see ya tomorrow John:biglaugh:

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Looks like the Post office is messing up my stickers! I did get 1 back that was all tore up. so I re-did them and sent them out. However I sent one out and it did not get there and did not come back. It seems that some post offices are running the mail into a machine to sort and the thickness of the sticker is sometimes jaming the machine and tearing it up. Anyway if you paid and are waiting more then 3 or 4 days and no stickers in the mailbox PM me (unless you are in canada. its 2 weeks for you guys. They made me fill out a customs form!) . I did not track these things it would cost too much, but I will re-cut them and send them out in a thicker enveleope.

thanks! and lets see more pics!

I am trying to save for a new intercooler $1.00 at a time!

Status
Not open for further replies.