New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
Can you show me what mine would look like with the sn printed? I was looking for a simple font, maybe italic if it looks good. Ill try and send that paypal tonight! thanks!

edit: now im trying to find the same font that I used in my sig, I think that would look amazing.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
JMDigital said:
Yup I have that designed. I dont know about the outline name because its kinda small. The outline letters get hard to handle if they are smaller then the logo is. I can do it with solid letters at the end. The example you have is exactly what I designed.

Allrighty! thanks! I'll take two whites just like that with the mk3 "supra", no circle, and my username on the end in a font like that. i'm sure whatever you do will look good.

let me know when and where to send the money...i'll see if i can get paypal going, if not i'll use the other option.

MK3_Turbo said:
can i still get some?? if so i want 2.

just a pointer....you should specify which design, there are three kinds and you can also get your username included if you ask... so if he hasnt responded to you yet, you might clarify a bit. i believe you can probably still get some.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
JMDigital said:
No problem. When you are ready I am. Have fun in vegas! Wish I could go :cry:

Cool, I'll let you know. Also, for the font on the stickers I want with my name, can I do a design for that and send it to you to use, or at least pick the font/sizing anyways?

Let me know. :)

Jeff

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
GotTurbos? said:
Can you show me what mine would look like with the sn printed? I was looking for a simple font, maybe italic if it looks good. Ill try and send that paypal tonight! thanks!

edit: now im trying to find the same font that I used in my sig, I think that would look amazing.

If you find the font let me know. I wont be doing more for a few days.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Jeff Lange said:
Cool, I'll let you know. Also, for the font on the stickers I want with my name, can I do a design for that and send it to you to use, or at least pick the font/sizing anyways?

Let me know. :)

Jeff

Yea.. do it up.. if you use a windows font you have to email me the font.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Forgot to say, I got my stickers in an extremely timely fashion!
They look great! unfortunately, I've got nowhere to apply them. I will be putting them on my supra, but i gotta wait.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
damn those are big. nice. somehow it didnt come out that large in my mind. they look better than i thought to.... makes me wonder about the circle....but then again its a little much for my car i think. looks good though.

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
honestly fig, i was skeptical about the circle as well but john put it on his car and all these other guys were ordering without the "circle" but i was like screw that ima try it...i must admit, it looks so different in person, the SM really sets it off man.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
tea_mkIII said:
honestly fig, i was skeptical about the circle as well but john put it on his car and all these other guys were ordering without the "circle" but i was like screw that ima try it...i must admit, it looks so different in person, the SM really sets it off man.

Yea.. for a buck how could you not try it right?!?! and if you hated the circle one dollar gets you a non-circle anyway..

who says a dollar cant get you anything cool anymore!! thanks for posting the pics. Looks great!

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
BLAHHHH.

Now i'm not sure what i want. If you've already made mine then screw what i say and i'll stick with it.....but if you haven't yet...

maybe i'll get the circle... lol... i'm kinda confused though, could you make one with the circle, my username, AND the .com at the end? your example on the first page has the .com and no username and tea_mkIII's has a username and NO .com...

i like how yours is longer and i think maybe putting the .com will clarify that it's a website...and then the username will let whoever sees my sticker talk to me.... and the circle makes it pretty instead of straight boring text...

let me know if i'm too late for changes.....sorry for the trouble....

Status
Not open for further replies.