New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
did you get my PM asking about my sticker design? This is basically what it said, and i'll just post it incase someone else likes the idea.

I was thinking something like this:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

if i could get my username tacked on like that, would it be possible to make my username outline text instead of filled (like the word "supra" is)? That way it doesnt look like part of the "com" and then only the people that actually want my username will remember it.

...right now i'm just figuring out what is ok to ask for. thanks man!

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Figit090 said:
did you get my PM asking about my sticker design? This is basically what it said, and i'll just post it incase someone else likes the idea.

I was thinking something like this:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

if i could get my username tacked on like that, would it be possible to make my username outline text instead of filled (like the word "supra" is)? That way it doesnt look like part of the "com" and then only the people that actually want my username will remember it.

...right now i'm just figuring out what is ok to ask for. thanks man!

Yup I have that designed. I dont know about the outline name because its kinda small. The outline letters get hard to handle if they are smaller then the logo is. I can do it with solid letters at the end. The example you have is exactly what I designed.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
I don't think I'll be able to send you the money for all of them until next week unfortunately. I'm heading down to Vegas pretty quick here. Hopefully it'll still work out. :)

Jeff

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Nice, thanks for the example :)
Anyway i can have the underscore included? just like my SN, Jaguar_5!

Sending paypal...

Status
Not open for further replies.