New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
yeah I too have not recieved mine. You sent me an email confirming what I wanted and that was some time ago. Im hoping to rock these on Lucy soon! :love:

Lemme know if they are on the way.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Alright JM, i need 3 with circle, with my screenname: Jaguar_5

And 2 with circle, with screenname: Kylefoto

PM me when you're caught up and ready for payment

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
theWeezL said:
yeah I too have not recieved mine. You sent me an email confirming what I wanted and that was some time ago. Im hoping to rock these on Lucy soon! :love:

Lemme know if they are on the way.

You should have them soon. I had a little slow down to print a 6ftx4ft poster for a party.. that takes some time.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
p366930_1.jpg

OLD SM stickers

p366930_2.jpg

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
i'll figure out that font i want this weekend probably. sorry i havent PM'd you what i want. i will soonish...i'm really swamped.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Figit090 said:
i'll figure out that font i want this weekend probably. sorry i havent PM'd you what i want. i will soonish...i'm really swamped.

Thats ok.. I have been swamped myself... I could not cut more till sunday anyway I have to make a bunch of posters for a guy..

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Everyone should have their stickers by tuesday or wed the latest. If you do not have them by then. Please PM me. Some of the stickers came back to me and 1 order never got there and did not come back to me. So PM me wed if you do not have your order.

I cant track them it would cost to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.