New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
they look nice, and yea i got a messed up sticker from some one on ebay like that before but he said i did it i was pissed :( but anyways gl getting a intercooler 1.00 at a time rofl.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
JoeC said:
any way you could put the circle After the supra mania.com? I don't like how the S is encorporated in the SM...

I could try.. I need to finish some orders first. It does look better in person then on the graphic I uploaded. I have them without the circle at all.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
JoeC said:
any way you could put the circle After the supra mania.com? I don't like how the S is encorporated in the SM...

did you look at ALL the pics? i believe there are pictures of the circle on 3 different cars all in different lighting, and then a few pics without. they look much better in the pics and if what they tell us is correct....better in person!

its up to you but i just wanted to make sure you saw the pics of the actual thing.

JMDigital - thanks for looking out for the damaged ones, i'm sure there are lots of sellers that would not show the concern or care at all! I'm definatly still buying my stickers, i just have to use today to see what UserN font i want. i've been really really busy with schoolwork and college preperation and its been eating up my free time. im hoping to know by the end of today.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
I definitely didn't like the circle at first, until i saw the picture on someones car and liked it, then i got mine in the other day, and it looks Awesome!!!

I messed up the first time i tried installing it, so I'm going to need to order another one from ya, with circle, with screenname.

As soon as the tiniest segment of that sticker touches, that sucker is not coming off without tearing!!

Edit: I'll take like 3 more, instead of 1 =P

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Jaguar_5 said:
I definitely didn't like the circle at first, until i saw the picture on someones car and liked it, then i got mine in the other day, and it looks Awesome!!!

I messed up the first time i tried installing it, so I'm going to need to order another one from ya, with circle, with screenname.

As soon as the tiniest segment of that sticker touches, that sucker is not coming off without tearing!!

Yea you should see me weeding them.. I have messed up a few. I will make them in a few days I am still cutting other orders. I had to slow down a bit I got A big print order and it took a few days to get it done.

Fletch124

2jz swapped!
Jul 17, 2005
Reno, Nevada
PICS

p364989_1.jpg

p364989_2.jpg

p364989_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.