New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
Figit090 said:
ok sorry. so i'd have to put my request in before then? or is it too late. i'm new to this and i'm not quite clear on the whole process. i probably wont have paypal soon enough anyway...so i cant put myself on the list.:3d_frown:

Figit your fine man...put your request in now or whenever, Digital is a good guy and will most likely be doing this for a while until he no longer has customers. Techincally you dont need paypal man, you can send him a money order in the mail, put your name on the list, its fine, he'll pm you and work it out with ya.

Tommy

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
how much can these be customised? if it was at all possible, ide like the "s" in white, the "m" in red, the "supra" in white and the "mania" in red, with my sn "foreverpsycotic" in red. if this is possible, how much would it cost.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
^ Oooh, i like that idea!

Now that i read the pages I'm probably more interested in the metallic silver :)

I'm willing to pay extra, let us know!

Last edited:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
HellsLegion said:
1: supra90turbo - Kurt - 2 stickers(non-circle)
2: Squid699 - Chris - 2 stickers(non-circle)
3: empera - ????? - 2 stickers(?????????)
4: supraboostin - jose - 2 stickers (non-circle)
5: born2drv - 4 stickers (non-circle), white or silver, no name.
6. Jaguar_5 - 4 stickers, 1 with circle, 1 no circle with name, 2 plain! White or silver sounds good
7. Loki - 2 stickers (non circle) white
8. TurboFreak88- 1 sticker (non-cricle) white
9. GotToyota - 2 stickers (non-circle) silver
10. GotTurbos?- 4 stickers (non-circle) white (with username if possible??)
11. BorHor- 2 with circle- 4 non-circle white- all with user name
12. Bigunitpitcher22 - Eric - 2 stickers (non circle) White
13. Silent_sniper - Robert - 2 stickers (non circle) - white both with user name
14. Steve N - 4 stickers (non-circle), in silver, no name. White will be ok
15. NA86.5 -Al 2 Stickers non circle in silver
16. Werewolves182 - 2 stickers in white, no circle
17. HellsLegion - 4 stickers(no circle) White with screenname - 6 Stickers Just HellsLegion(text)[BorHor is painyg for me]

Umm you missed my request in there somewhere...

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Figit090 said:
ok sorry. so i'd have to put my request in before then? or is it too late. i'm new to this and i'm not quite clear on the whole process. i probably wont have paypal soon enough anyway...so i cant put myself on the list.:3d_frown:

Ok. you are in I pm'ed you..

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Just wanted to show the 3 stickers in 1 post.

The one with the circle can have a name or not. I just put the one for tea as the example.. Remember do not paypal untill I PM you. As I complete them I will pack and ask for the paypal. then send them the next day.

Metalic Silver Update- So far no one of my friends in the biz has any end runs. I got a price for a small roll of $60.00 So I would need a decent amount of metalic silver orders to go buy the stuff. If we count up the people that wanted silver and re-post a SILVER ONLY list we will see. If we up the price of the stickers maby we can do it but its up to you guys..

Attachments

• Sample.jpg
    Sample.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 40

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Ahh man, and GrimJack just sent me a bunch of the old stickers and now I see this???

I'd like to get a bunch made so I can give them out to a few people around town, would there be any way to get a discount if I order a bunch of them? (Like 50 of the basic, no circle design in white)

Also, I'd like the following just for myself:

2 with circle that say "Jeff Lange" on them, white.
2 without circle, white.

Let me know, thanks.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Jeff Lange said:
Ahh man, and GrimJack just sent me a bunch of the old stickers and now I see this???

I'd like to get a bunch made so I can give them out to a few people around town, would there be any way to get a discount if I order a bunch of them? (Like 50 of the basic, no circle design in white)

Also, I'd like the following just for myself:

2 with circle that say "Jeff Lange" on them, white.
2 without circle, white.

Let me know, thanks.

PM'ed you...

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
UPDATE.. I have gotten about 50% of the stickers finished :aigo:

I am ready to poke out my eyes! :biglaugh:

Metalic Silver is not gonna work out. Unless someone wants like 50 stickers at 2.00 ea so anyone that has silver on their order let me know if you want white.

thanks! its been a blast....:aigo:

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
JMDigital said:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Ok. you silver guys are gonna be the death of me.. :biglaugh:

GotToyota - You are looking for a 2 layer sticker. If I do get silver I will let you know.

Everyone cross your fingers..
Cool, just let me know.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.