Status
Not open for further replies.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
racingtoyota007 said:
Do you have a Picture of one with what it would look like with the username?

yes its back a few posts... ill post it again

It wont be the same font thats a font tea sent me. But it will be a script type font...

Attachments

• TEALogo.jpg
    TEALogo.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 12

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
91T breezen' said:
Silver metallic:love: ...and I'm in for 2. Otherwise, I'll just keep my older style stickers.:icon_razz

Heay.. ok I said dont get excited... :naughty: I am searching for metalic! It can not be part of the 1.00 buy of white. but I will try and keep it cheap it all depends on the price for the roll (or part roll) whatever I can get.

Ill keep you informed..

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
JMDigital said:
To ALL

Ok. Do not send money untill I PM you and tell you to. As I complete the orders I will pack them and PM a request for money. That way I will be able to keep track.

thanks!
Ok, and how much would that be for the 2 with my username on it, shipped to area code 30813. And do you take cash? or paypal only?
Thanks.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
This might be a little late but was there ever a decision on wether or not to have some stickers with the font identical to the mk3 supra logo?

i might like one that says "supra" in that unique ouline font, and then follow up with "mania" in a normal, filled font. white is fine unless silver ends up being possible and you have a picture of it.

i'm just inquiring now, no add just yet!! thanks

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Figit090 said:
This might be a little late but was there ever a decision on wether or not to have some stickers with the font identical to the mk3 supra logo?

i might like one that says "supra" in that unique ouline font, and then follow up with "mania" in a normal, filled font. white is fine unless silver ends up being possible and you have a picture of it.

i'm just inquiring now, no add just yet!! thanks

Yea I saw that too a few posts ago.. You mean like this

Attachments

• OTHER SUPRA.jpg
    OTHER SUPRA.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 21

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
JMDigital said:
Yea I saw that too a few posts ago.. You mean like this

yes, and it was BorHors post

i just didnt see a reply or a finished product to see how it looks. i like it. i'm not contimplating wether i would like viewers to know my username or not :icon_conf

who else thinks that looks good? i think the same font gives it a nice touch, just a step better than the other font.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
has a final cutoff date for orders been set? if i can set up a paypal id be glad to get one or two but i just need to organise it w/dad... would the revised font with no circle in white be a dollar still? thanks.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Figit090 said:
has a final cutoff date for orders been set? if i can set up a paypal id be glad to get one or two but i just need to organise it w/dad... would the revised font with no circle in white be a dollar still? thanks.

As he has said a few times......wait a few days and he will pm everyone to send the money over.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
xXxICExXx said:
As he has said a few times......wait a few days and he will pm everyone to send the money over.

ok sorry. so i'd have to put my request in before then? or is it too late. i'm new to this and i'm not quite clear on the whole process. i probably wont have paypal soon enough anyway...so i cant put myself on the list.:3d_frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.