Status
Not open for further replies.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
GotToyota? said:
I'm not happy with the overall structure of the sticker. One day after washing my car, I barely wiped off my window where I put the sticker, and half of it wiped off.

it might be posible that there was some dust, dirt or debries under your stick when you installed it. that would greatly reduce any adhesion that it might have had.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
GotToyota? said:
I'm not happy with the overall structure of the sticker. One day after washing my car, I barely wiped off my window where I put the sticker, and half of it wiped off.

Now thats unusual.?? The one I did for myself has been through multiple washes (with a pressure washer even) PM me your address and what you ordered and I will send you another set. If it was a bad piece of vinyl more would have come off of windows. Clean the window let it dry then apply. Dont wash the window for a day or 2, Then it should hold up to a car wash. If dirt geot under it that could be why it happened.

What part came off? The hollow letters? I even use that brush at the do it yourself wash and go over it.

If anyone else has had this happen please tell me. I will cut you another set.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
JMDigital said:
Now thats unusual.?? The one I did for myself has been through multiple washes (with a pressure washer even) PM me your address and what you ordered and I will send you another set. If it was a bad piece of vinyl more would have come off of windows. Clean the window let it dry then apply. Dont wash the window for a day or 2, Then it should hold up to a car wash. If dirt geot under it that could be why it happened.

What part came off? The hollow letters? I even use that brush at the do it yourself wash and go over it.

If anyone else has had this happen please tell me. I will cut you another set.
We need more business men and women like you in the world, especially in the car area.

Edit:
JMD,
if you haven't sent Yarden (jaguar_5) that order that had my name on them, I might go with a red one or two...

blackgraz

Racecar Driver
Nov 13, 2006
DFW Texas
Hey i was thinking about making some vinyl supramania.com stickers for the site but i see you beat me too it. I just had a question hows it going you doing alright with it?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
blackgraz said:
Hey i was thinking about making some vinyl supramania.com stickers for the site but i see you beat me too it. I just had a question hows it going you doing alright with it?

Blackgraz.........Dude, you posted on page 34!!!!!!!!!

JDM.......Ya, I also want to know if you are cutting again. Still interested in 20.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
SuperSupraKid & Starscream5000 - Yes I am Looking up your order and cutting this week. You should have them soon. Sorry for the delay its been a bit crazy here.

ForcedTorque - PM me what you want. This weekend is all about stickers so now is a good time to do it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.