New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Ok. if both of you dont get them this week we will re-do. You guys both want white or Metalic Silver. The metalic silver is limited quantiy but there is enough for both of your orders. Either color is ok with me, Let me know if you dont have them by end of this week. Its friday before I get more white vinyl anyway.

I have nightmares about stickers now... :)

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
JMDigital said:
Ok. if both of you dont get them this week we will re-do. You guys both want white or Metalic Silver. The metalic silver is limited quantiy but there is enough for both of your orders. Either color is ok with me, Let me know if you dont have them by end of this week. Its friday before I get more white vinyl anyway.

I have nightmares about stickers now... :)

will there be any extra charge on the metallic silver?? j/w i think i'll juss get white cuz my supra is white and it'll match better. :biglaugh: i'll let you know if i get or dont get anything this week.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
MK3_Turbo said:
will there be any extra charge on the metallic silver?? j/w i think i'll juss get white cuz my supra is white and it'll match better. :biglaugh: i'll let you know if i get or dont get anything this week.

For you guys that did not get the other ones I will do the metalic silver for no extra. So if thats what you want thats ok with me. NEW orders for the metalic silver will only be $2.00ea Sending the white ones I learned that it cost at least .60 to send. and more to other countrys so 1.00per with free shipping was not working out for me. I did it for the guys here not looking to make any money. I actually lost over all with the ones getting lost or distroyed by the post office.

Anyway it was to support you guys. I got alot of help when I first got my supra and I met alot of cool people so it was my way of saying thanks for the help and advise. I also met Idealsupra and without him none of the mods I bought would have gotten installed correctly. Anyone in floirida should pay him to do all mods. I trust him more then any speed shop. And I would rather see our cash going to him then some tuner shop that really does not care about us. So give back when you can.

White vinyl should be here friday this week and I have a small roll of metalic silver. Jaguar_5 got his in I did send him a metalic silver as a test to see how he would like it I am glad it did not get eaten by the post office. When he get it on hopefully he gets a good pic of it to show you .

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
silent_sniper and kssweeper28 - Both of you are missing your stickers. Looks like the post office strikes again, They have only eaten about 5 or 6 packs out of all of them so I guess thats not too many? I am going to cut more this weekend when I get my white vinyl in. To speed things up a bit can you PM me your exact order and address, It will be faster then searching all the emails.

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
I sent you a PM yesterday, just wanted to see if you got it.

I was hoping for 2 stickers without the circle and without a name. Just let me know how much $ to send and where to send it, and it'll be on it's way.

THANKS!

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Silent Sniper - Yours should get there. It takes almost 3 weeks to get to Canada. I had to fill out paperwork just to send them.

Newdeuccio - I will be doing new orders soon. I have to take care of some that never got there. I will PM you soon as I am ready to do more.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Ok. the white vinyl is here I am cutting again. I will do the ones that got lost in the mail first. Then the new orders. This is the LAST WEEK to place orders untill JAN 07. I am about to get into a big job and wont be free to make stickers untill the new year. so PM me with new orders ASAP. Cutoff for new orders will be TUESDAY NOV 21st or when I get enough orders to keep me busy till the big job starts.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
I just got home at 10:30pm. I will pm everyone tomorrow after 5pm. I should be able to start cutting then. :) To anyone that is going to the Tampa meet this saturday I will try and make a few to bring with me.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
grim has bunch of these i think i have some old school ones that still ahve not put on my car mabye i get eh updated vertion

that si if grim has some akak dave

Status
Not open for further replies.