New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

PimpiNJ253

Supraless
Sep 15, 2006
Kent, Washington
www.myspace.com
Do you have any red vinyl for the stickers? I would like to try to place a order. Actually... could you list all of the colors you have right now? that would be sooo much easier :) thanks alot for your contribution!!!

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Current colors in stock -

WHITE - YELLOW - RED - BLACK - GOLD - METALIC SIVER - BLUE - LTBLUE -

The metalic silver is almost gone. I can only do a few with that.

I have attached a pic to give you an idea of the shades.

Attachments

• Picture.gif
    Picture.gif
    170.1 KB · Views: 23

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
oooo...red! anyone have a pic of the SM w/circle logo on a car in red? or any color besides white? i'm interested to see what it looks like.

i might actually get to my order this week! lol...i havent flaked out JMD i'm just very very slow.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Figit090 said:
oooo...red! anyone have a pic of the SM w/circle logo on a car in red? or any color besides white? i'm interested to see what it looks like.

i might actually get to my order this week! lol...i havent flaked out JMD i'm just very very slow.

I have not made any red. But maby after the drag race today I will cut some red to see. :)

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
can i still get in on the $1.00 price tag??

if so

# ???? - bobiseverywhere 4 - no circle with User name Starting from under the "P" if posible
White - Silver either would be good

Shipping to Canada, give me paypal address to send the cash

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
JMDigital said:
I have not made any red. But maby after the drag race today I will cut some red to see. :)

if you feel like it. :D maybe it would be eaiser to photoshop one? i dunno. i like the idea because on my car it would go with my taillights and rear reflector...the whole black/red thing.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Bob - yup you can get the 1.00 price!

MK3 Turbo - I will check my PM's and get with you.

To everyone else. I went to the track and blew my HG :( So I will now do stickers through the new year, (Every dollar helps!) I am going to sit tomorrow and answer all the order PM's and get organized with what needs to be done. I have a few orders to re-cut due to lost shipments but I will get on track with it. I am starting the cutting TUESDAY Night. so be ready to recieve! If I PM you asking for info that you allready sent please bear with me , It will be faster for me to get your address or oder again then look for a PM in the list of over 200 I have. I want to get all my orders straight tomorrow night so I can just do alot of cutting tuesday.

thanks for understanding , Remember I do all the stickers after my job at night so bear with me. and wish me luck on the rebuild!

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
JMDigital said:
Here is a red example.

Whats your paypal address so i can send payment.

you should put it in your first post so people can send cash ASAP

I might even go with the Gold. My car looks black but it's not and i was thinking maybe some gold will look nice. Or even black on the Molding on the door. I thought that would be a cool place for the logo Right at the end of the door, under the door handle. on the side molding. My molding is gray and with black writing on it, would be a cool contrast with out being blingy :biglaugh:

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I'm not happy with the overall structure of the sticker. One day after washing my car, I barely wiped off my window where I put the sticker, and half of it wiped off.

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
GotToyota? said:
I'm not happy with the overall structure of the sticker. One day after washing my car, I barely wiped off my window where I put the sticker, and half of it wiped off.

my first guess, without knowing anything of the nature of the adhesive used in these stickers is...

you didnt properly clean the window before application, it stuck to particles that were NOT paint, and came right off when you washed it.

considering BorHor's stickers are fine...i'd bet that's the case, or you got a dud...

Status
Not open for further replies.