New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
New orders will have to be next week. I am out of white vinyl. I wont have more for a week or 2. I have 8 MATTE SILVER METALIC left out of the first batch. These are non-circle type. Those are ready to go if anyone wants to get them . 2.00ea shipped.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
johnathan1 said:
Wow...how the hell did I miss this thread? Oh well, I want some stickers!! Can you do Chrome-looking metallic stickers? It would nicely compliment my polished sawblades :biglaugh:.

The easy answer is YES. There is all kinds of vinyl . Metallic’s, all colors. The hard answer is I don’t have chrome vinyl. Its not cheap to buy and it comes in rolls 15inwide by 10ft long. To get some for 1 or 2 stickers would be crazy. I got the matte silver from a friend who bought some for a job. I will ask about some chrome but dom’t get your hopes up.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I like my new SupraMania "sticker"... :D:D:D
42snokz.jpg

4htkqcg.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Its paint... Had a reverse cut negative sent to me, had to do it in 3 layers... Took a little bit of prep and masking, but not too bad... I know the colors are not exact, but I couldnt do white or silver on a silver intercooler, so I made the silver on the black and the word supra mania in red... Oh, and we flipped the frown upside down, lol.. I love it... As far as I know, Im the first to do it, so... :D:D:D yay me!

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
I have another option. I have some BRUSHED METAL vinyl. This stuff is neet looking. It is a SILVER brushed metalic. I am going to cut some SM stickers and try and get a pic. I am currently out of white for about a week. I will post the brushed metal pics tomorrow. If anyone is interested they are going to be 2.00ea shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.