New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
How are my 5 stickers coming along?

I don't mind the wait, but there was some confusion with my 2nd order before, just making sure you've got them in queue :)

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
I am back. I will take some more orders on TUESDAY. I have a small roll of "ghost" vinyl. I am going to make a test sticker with it today. It is used to make a shadow effect. You can see through it I am going to see what it looks like on a window. I will post pics.

Everyone that has purchased should have their stickers now.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Ok. I have some matte silver a friend of mine gave me, It was not allot so I am going to do as many as I can without the circle. I know some of you wanted silver. PM Me if you still want silver. It will be 2.00per. The 1.00 price does not cover the cost to make and ship. Most of the shipments cost about .60 (the ones to Canada were allot more) I do not mind eating the cost to ship on the original to help out the users here.

The metallic silver will be 2.00per I think it is still a good price. I wont have allot I will post a total available no circle no name soon as I can cut them all. I am also working on a window sticker for someone so that will be done first. The silvers will not be ready to ship for at least a week from today (Saturday 10-28-06)

These are a type of metallic, they do not stretch at all. I will try and take a pic of them I don’t know if that will show the color very good. I attached a pic . - The blue on the sticker is a reflection of my computer monitor.

I will also cut a few out of the shadow vinyl. If they look good they will be 2.00ea also. I will stick one of those on my window to see how it looks.

Attachments

• IMG_2709sm.gif
    IMG_2709sm.gif
    156.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Hey JM, have mine been sent out yet? No sign so far! Btw, i still need to pay you for em! I think you told me to pay you when you were ready to ship em out and we just kinda forgot!

Solid Soup

Solid like soup sandwich
Mar 10, 2006
B.C. Canada
I know everyone is getting Sm stickers but I thought i'd show off some of his work. He did my soup can for me and it looks AWESOME!!!!!!! Check it!

Attachments

• can.jpg
    can.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 14

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
i cant see any pics of these stickers. what sizes are they? for like the rear 1/4 windows and 1 for the hatch window? does it go right across? i have mkiiisupra.net stickers to go on aswell somewhere.

If you are doing another run ill be interested

Jtuned

Drift MKIII Supra
Oct 11, 2006
Colorado
What colors can you do??
In a little bit like a week or so i might want to get 2 with screen name
but what colors do you have

artmo

Mar 1, 2006
Portland, Oregon
www.myspace.com
yeah i still havent not got mine, do u know if the weezl got his? cause we are both in oregon and i wounder what the hecks goin on with the postal service. unless my mom like hid my stickers i dont know whats goin on.

JMDigital said:
I am back. I will take some more orders on TUESDAY. I have a small roll of "ghost" vinyl. I am going to make a test sticker with it today. It is used to make a shadow effect. You can see through it I am going to see what it looks like on a window. I will post pics.

Everyone that has purchased should have their stickers now.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
yea he got his.. You should have them. I think I sent both of yours the same day.. I just checked my list. You should have them monday or tuesday. Keep me informed. All stickers have been sent. New orders start TUESDAY.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Jtuned said:
What colors can you do??
In a little bit like a week or so i might want to get 2 with screen name
but what colors do you have

Currently as I look over my sholder. WHITE - SILVER - RED -

Silver is LIMITED I can only do about 12 more and I have 9 ready to go. The silver is NO-CIRCLE - NO NAME - only.

Jtuned

Drift MKIII Supra
Oct 11, 2006
Colorado
ok then i might get white when i get my supra or even here soon where do we send the money for no circle with SN in white becasue i dont hae paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.