New - SUPRAMANIA STICKERS -

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Ok . Remember anyone that has paid and does not have stickers by tomorrow pm me with what you ordered and your address so I can re-do them. All were sent out 1 week ago tomorrow so if they are not there by now I dont want to wait any longer. And my cutter is free tomorrow to use so I can cut a bunch more.

thanks for all the order I hope everyone is happy!

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Even though, originally I posted 8th in line, I think for some reason I have been overlooked. I then posted a couple comments that I was still waiting for my stickers.

I paid for 4 stickers: no circles, 2 w/sn, 2 without.

I have still not recieved anything...:3d_frown:

WTF do I gotta do to get my stickers?

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
I sent yours twice now.. arg!! Why are they not getting to you?? Ok.. now its ON! I am gonna cut them again for the 3rd time and send them TRACKED . This sticker thing has made me HATE the post office..

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
JMDigital said:
I sent yours twice now.. arg!! Why are they not getting to you?? Ok.. now its ON! I am gonna cut them again for the 3rd time and send them TRACKED . This sticker thing has made me HATE the post office..

PM sent

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Finnon said:
how much to send some to the uk?

cheers

UK Is a little more. I sent out of the us once and it was like 3 or 4 dollars to do it. So If you want like 2 stickers its like 4.00 total. I can do more then 2 and just stick them in the same pack. I can do 4 stickers for 4.00 and I will get them shipped. Just for you supra guys...

let me know..

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
artmo said:
any word on the stickers?

There coming.. Had a big poster order that kept my printer/cutter busy for days.. Its getting back to normal arround here.

For everyone else Sticker orders will have to stop for a week or so,. I am going out of town for a bit.

thanks for understanding about the delays. I will not forget anyone. I am also getting some silver matte vinyl, so for all the guys that wanted silver it could be soon! I am also trying for some metalics, If I get some I will post pics to show what it looks like.

Dont all reply and order right away! Remember I am out of town as of friday. I usually can only make these on the weekend so give me a few weeks to get back and I will let everyone know.

Status
Not open for further replies.