Milo's Booster Seat...

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
i answered it moonlight!:rolleyes:

have you heard the sayings,
"ask stupid questions and you get stupid answers"
or "ask me no questions and i'll tell you no lies"
granted, you didn't ask anyone in particular your question, but i felt it was lonely with no answer so it got one. all in the hilarity of this thread:dunno:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I will remind you people that Heinz ketchup is also slow, but worth the wait. Dave is just demonstrating what happens when you build a Supra, having never driven one. He is not driven by withdrawal like most of us usually are during our build. Add to that he has other transportation, and doesn't need the Supra for a daily driver. He's taking his time, learning what needs to be learned the first time, rather than having to do things more than once. He is also doing ALL of his own work, including melting down metal to create a 1 off upgrade part, that we will all probably envy when he is done.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
ForcedTorque;974577 said:
I will remind you people that Heinz ketchup is also slow, but worth the wait. Dave is just demonstrating what happens when you build a Supra, having never driven one. He is not driven by withdrawal like most of us usually are during our build. Add to that he has other transportation, and doesn't need the Supra for a daily driver. He's taking his time, learning what needs to be learned the first time, rather than having to do things more than once. He is also doing ALL of his own work, including melting down metal to create a 1 off upgrade part, that we will all probably envy when he is done.

QFT.

Whilst we all love to give Dave shit, that post sums it up perfectly... I'm already jealous of his car, and it's not even finished yet! I'm more than happy to wait for the updates and see this thing through :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I think you're all giving Dave way too much credit. I bet you a hundred rubles that he blows up the College while trying to make a one off FFIM................:evil2:

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
suprahero;974735 said:
I think you're all giving Dave way too much credit. I bet you a hundred rubles that he blows up the College while trying to make a one off FFIM................:evil2:

lol, noooooo he has to get around to making that custom smoked roof panel first, then he can blow the College up :naughty:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
So do you think when Daves blows up the college I can be somehow liable for sending him the parts he needed to make the FFIM????:sarcasm:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
noah89t;974850 said:
once you shipped them ryan, they were no longer yours to be responsible for.

Whooooh, thats a relief!! For a second I thought it was like being the guy that provided the bullets for a campus shooting.:biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
-=Fonz=-;974532 said:
Can i have ur supra if you aint ganna be working on it ?? :icon_razz
Nope.
7Mboost;974559 said:
I love how the Supra gets near done, then its time to start 3 other different projects. :)
It's not almost done yet.
ForcedTorque;974577 said:
that we will all probably envy when he is done if it flows at all and actually fits...
Thanks Scott for the kind words. I fixed the end a little.
Big Wang Bandit;974582 said:
BSG DAVE, put bags on your truck, its sick
I was thinking yesterday how sweet it would be slammed, with a custom dually bed. Not happening on this truck.
LilMissMkIII;974596 said:
I'm more than happy to wait for the updates and see this thing through :)
Really?;)
Justin727;974732 said:
it'll be well worth the wait and then some :love:
I hope.
suprahero;974735 said:
I bet you a hundred rubles that he blows up the College while trying to make a one off FFIM................:evil2:
You don't have a hundred rubles.
hks_trd;974813 said:
lol, noooooo he has to get around to making that custom smoked roof panel first, then he can blow the College up :naughty:
I can make that at home.:)
da89soup;974838 said:
So do you think when Daves blows up the college I can be somehow liable for sending him the parts he needed to make the FFIM????:sarcasm:
Yes.
noah89t;974850 said:
once you shipped them ryan, they were no longer yours to be responsible for.
Noah, everything is Ryan's fault. It's much simpler that way.;)