Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Wow, thanks.:)
This is some evil plan to get blue and red in my car, but I'm ok with that.:)
I only want aluminum intake parts that can't be sold otherwise. I will pay to ship of course.
I have a few parts around, but I would guess my goal is 20-30 pounds, that's how much we can melt at school.
You all are too kind.
D

bluemkiii

redmkiii's little brother
Jul 25, 2007
phoenix, AZ
buckshotglass;932578 said:
That's not good.:)

I will try to get that tomorrow. My fenders need a little rolling, and I havent driven it yet, so I'm not the best point of reference.

Sorry.;) I got your old radio hooked up, thanks again for sending me that. I love pushing your buttons now.

Truck is almost done. Front bumper still needs painting.

uh9.jpg

Nice truck, I have some 5m motor mounts so that you can drop in a 7m into that thing:naughty:, check out this link http://webpages.charter.net/dbcaudill/toyota_pickup_with_7mgte_supra_t.htm

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
nice sig bluemkiii.............:love:

Dave, looks like a lot of cool guys have come to your rescue with some aluminum intakes. Hopefully, you'll start getting them so you can melt them down.

My phone is broke and I don't have anyone's number, so everyone on here who's number I had, I'll need you to pm me with it again. Thanks, Jay

I can't receive any text messages either until my new phone comes in. My screen is broke and I can't read anything. This seemed to be the off topic thread Dave so I posted this here.............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm pretty sure all of the offtopic gets started by all of us other than Dave. He kinda just puts up with it. Hopefully it will be more supra related in the not so far away future.

Thanks Scott, and Dave needs those intakes ASAP if not sooner. Good job helping one of our friends out. If I had anything like that I would definately donate it to a cause such as this.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Please melt me!!!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Its on its way Dave for your melting pleasure. Im glad someone found a use for GE parts!!!!:biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
bluemkiii;945729 said:
Nice truck, I have some 5m motor mounts so that you can drop in a 7m into that thing:naughty:
Maybe someday, but not now. Thanks.

dok33;946766 said:
Nice truck, are you going to load the Supra on it and have someone drive you around while you make engine and turbo noises?
Yes I am.:)

Ryan, thanks for sending that. I will melt that for sure.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
OK I have been reading this thread, and all I can say is that there should be a picture of your car in the dictionary next to the word Awesome (Freaking awesome to be exact)

Now there is one thing you could do that would make you THE MAN, The Showstopper, The Main Eventer.

That thing would be, a smoked glass/perspex aerotop. People have talked about it before and agree that a perspex panel to completely replace the factory piece would die a painfuld death BUT if you had a spare roof and used only its framework and bonded a smoked piece to it, that could work. With all your skills in moulds etc you would be the one person that could do it :icon_bigg

This would be one small step for you, one giant leap for Suprakind.

Last edited:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
hks_trd;958557 said:
OK I have been reading this thread, and all I can say is that there should be a picture of your car in the dictionary next to the word Awesome (Freaking awesome to be exact)

Clearly you are very smart yourself. Thanks a lot.
The clear tinted roof sounds cool. I have been researching plastics lately, maybe I can do that next.