Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
hks_trd;958557 said:
all I can say is that there should be a picture of your car in the dictionary next to the word Awesome (Freaking awesome to be exact)

Now there is one thing you could do that would make you THE MAN, The Showstopper, The Main Eventer.

With all your skills in moulds etc you would be the one person that could do it :icon_bigg

This would be one small step for you, one giant leap for Suprakind.

Clearly Dave has now got two supramania accounts.........:biglaugh:

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
buckshotglass;958605 said:
Clearly you are very smart yourself. Thanks a lot.
The clear tinted roof sounds cool. I have been researching plastics lately, maybe I can do that next.

Hi everyone nope I am my own entity and a real person from Australia :biglaugh:

I'll have a members ride thread up soon as I get some decent pictures. I wont get off topic and put details here other than its a JDM MA-70 with a 600+ flywheel hp 7M :biglaugh:

If you do make that roof you are contractually obligated to sell me a piece so I can have one here too lol. It would only work on a 206 black car like yours and mine of course

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
suprahero;958624 said:
Clearly Dave has now got two supramania accounts.........:biglaugh:
Would I do that Jay?? Next you are going to say I paid him to post that. Sheesh.

hks_trd;959024 said:
If you do make that roof you are contractually obligated to sell me a piece so I can have one here too lol. It would only work on a 206 black car like yours and mine of course
I'm looking forward to seeing your car. When the roof is finally done, how big a piece of it will you want?

LilMissMkIII;959047 said:
Dave, does Milo have any updates for us???
Not today sweetie. Soon, real soon.:)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Dave I have faith in you!! Ok really I dont but Im trying to be a suportive friend.:biglaugh:

I will be missing from SM for a couple days in my travels so dont melt nothing until I can see.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
buckshotglass;959082 said:
Would I do that Jay?? Next you are going to say I paid him to post that. Sheesh.

I'm looking forward to seeing your car. When the roof is finally done, how big a piece of it will you want?

Lol well after seeing your car I think you will be let down but I'll get pics happening soon and a thread explaining my capers.

A piece big enough such that I could use it to create a clear roof from a spare roof panel I could source here would be nice :biglaugh:

If you achieve this you will be THE MAN. I was on the old Supras@supras.com mailing list like ten or so years ago and it got talked about alot and never happened, however after seeing your efforts with that dummy glass intake something tells me you could do it. We'll consider it payment for the post :) lol

I feel like getting a second car and building it from scratch after seeing all the great projects on here I'll tell ya

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
buckshotglass;959082 said:

Ask and ye shall receive, just click on the link in my sig, I managed to get my build up thread together

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Missing: Single white male, Jersey area, Supra and multiple Toyota truck owner, probably has a dog following him around.:joshers:

So....what's up with Black Moses???