Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Cuz- No supra, but I'll be there.

ok.
I did a little on my ffi. Yesterday, I (Jon helped) made a mother mold of the lousy unfinished wax so I can at least get back to this point if things go wrong.
ffi13.jpg

The thing is, I only got a gallon of the liquid plastic, so I had to tighten up the mold a little bit.

ffi14.jpg

Today I finished it, and tomorrow, I will have a nice pink mold of 1/2 a ffim. The finished ffim is really hard to pull a mold from, that is why I am doing it at this stage.
ffi15.jpg

ffi16.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I promise you Noah that if my car isn't put back together and running within a year........I'll go NA.........:biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
wesbeech;1004245 said:
Hmm looks fun cant wait to see it dave.
Me too Wes
LilMissMkIII;1004256 said:
I like updates!!!!!!!!!!!
:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:
and I like boobies.
suprahero;1004257 said:
It would have been a lot easier on you if you had just went NA.
NAh.
noah89t;1004665 said:
practice what you preach.:naughty:
He needs no more practice at this.
suprahero;1004706 said:
I promise you Noah that if my car isn't put back together and running within a year........I'll go NA.........:biglaugh:
See.
suprahooked;1005029 said:
Nice to see some progress Dave.
I hope it really ends up being progress.
Supraholics;1005179 said:
LOL, I like the 7M you put on the mold.
I might use that again later.
hks_trd;1005189 said:
I thought you were making two roof panels, one for me, one for you :biglaugh:
Next year on the roof.

I got the mold apart. I hope to find some wax tomorrow to test it.
Nice Pink, isn't it? Like I said, I was cutting it too close on the liquid rubber, so at the last minute, I ran to the basement and got some old jars of small screws and nuts and stuff and dumped them in there too. I was able to displace enough to fill the mold.

ffi17.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Looking good Dave. I'm thinking this thing is going to be running by Christmas............:x:

Ryan.........at least it isn't red.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I' really starting to believe that Dave gets way more satisfaction from the post count of this thread, than he thinks he will get out driving his Supra. I mean c'mon Dave.......How many builds have been started and finished.......Just since you started on building your manifold!? I promise to still talk to you, even if you drove your car that day. I'm not trying to be mean, and my own build has taken a while too, but let's get this thing moving!