Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm pretty sure Dave is finished with the intake now and is having his car tuned this weekend.....::w00t::

HIP HIP HOOORAY!!!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
prism1;1007031 said:
your car is awesome i tottaly want mine black now
Thank you.
LilMissMkIII;1007032 said:
It's not just black... It's 206 baby ;)
You know it Baby.
gtsfirefighter;1008183 said:
I've got an old na intake laying around if you still need some melting material.
Can't wait to see how this turns out, but obviously I'll have to.;)
Ken, thanks a lot. I'm pretty close on the alum that I need weight wise. Scott is ahead of you on the donor list.;) If things don't go perfectly when we pour, I will try again, so don't throw anything out. Thanks again.
noah89t;1008312 said:
how long are you willing to wait before someone petitions to have this thread closed??:naughty:
And where is your thread again?;)
suprahero;1009026 said:
I'm pretty sure Dave is finished with the intake now and is having his car tuned this weekend.....::w00t::
Jay, you mixed me up with DaSoup, his car is done.

I'll be back in 10 mins to update this post with a pic of the wax that just came out of the rubber mold. It's pretty rough, but it's a lot stronger than the first one I made, so it has a better chance of surviving the shelling stage when I get there.
brb.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
ffi18.jpg

ffi19.jpg

milotruck.jpg

ffi20.jpg

The truck is awesome. I know because people tell me everywhere I go. It's fun.
The Supra will be the same.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Milo looks so sad because you've neglected the supra for so long. I think deep down he hates the truck...........Just an observation. It's not like he told me personally or anything.

That wax thingy majig looks pretty good. Can you paint it and mount it to the sup?