Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Scott, that's a sticky subject.......and we're not suppose to bring it up. Who knows, Dave could be burning the candle at both ends.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
how about you sell me the Tundra for $1,000 more then you paid for your U-haul truck?

Anyways, serious talk now. I think you should've opened a new thread for the truck just to keep this thread clean.

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
p943598_1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMs04JK0BQ

p943598_2.jpg

Just some of my impressions of what Milo says. :D

Keep us updated!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's going to look so hott painted black ruby pearl....................now with that said, get to work on your car. You're going to miss all of the really cool supra meets this year. We're going to have one in Bama and I was thinking about calling it the BHG Tour and that doesnt' stand for blow head gasket.

If I have some scrap aluminum intake pieces or aluminum engine parts of any kind, would that help you get your ffim poured? Maybe some of the other members have some scrap aluminum pieces you can melt down. Just a thought. Anybody got something they can donate to a really good cause? I'm ready to see this thing running.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
suprahero;944341 said:
That's going to look so hott painted black ruby pearl.
If I have some scrap aluminum intake pieces or aluminum engine parts of any kind, would that help you get your ffim poured? Maybe some of the other members have some scrap aluminum pieces you can melt down. Just a thought. Anybody got something they can donate to a really good cause? I'm ready to see this thing running.
Jay, bed will be $1.98-a-can flat black, and call it done.
I am starting the search for old 7M intake parts to melt down. I should start a thread for that.
noah89t;944812 said:
does this thread ever end with a completed supra?

Noah, you are too fixated on the end. Build threads are about the process.:)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
You can have my NA intake as well Dave just let me know if you need it.

LOL at the finding a good use for GE parts!! I plan on making a coffee table for my future man room out of the block and a glass top. Oh and two sawblades welded together with glass tops will = end tables. Now add a pool table, leather sofa, and a big ass LCD and you have no need to ever go anywhere else.:icon_bigg