Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Ken, I have the same one in my 4Runner, and the uHaul one is very strong. I will need a trans someday, but that's about it for that truck.

Jay, you did spray a little dry there.

Duane, the pics are right up there.;)

Scott- Not sold in stores.:)

Noah, I haven't had the truck for two weeks yet, and it's almost done. I'm getting right back to the Sup, no worries.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
I suck at painting, I guess, because I am sanding my clear. But Jay, I say, look into the light. As you are spraying, look where the paint is falling, and make sure you can see some light source in the reflection. Cover each pass by a third or so, or whatever is needed to get an even wet coat, just not too wet.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I sprayed it, sprayed it, sprayed it and sprayed it some more. My gun was spraying in a stream instead of a spray pattern no matter how much I adjusted it. I will have to do it over that's for sure, but I'm going to wetsand it first and see what it looks like.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
buckshotglass;916336 said:
I haven't had the truck for two weeks yet, and it's almost done. I'm getting right back to the Sup, no worries.

So, am I the only one who caught this statement? :3d_frown:

Also where is the Supra? Wasn't it sitting in the spot where the truck was painted? Did you trade the Supra for that truck? :aigo:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
What idiot would trade a perfectly good running truck for a non running 17 year old car?

Dave, when this truck is done, I want the same dedication and focused turned towards that supra.........if you still have it.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
p916934_1.gif

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I haven't happy danced in here in awhile, but you get a few for painting the truck 206 (The best colour there is!!!!!):

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
LilMissMkIII;917398 said:
I haven't happy danced in here in awhile, but you get a few for painting the truck 206 (The best colour there is!!!!!)

Oh so true :)

Best paint code, AND area code! Gotta represent... ;)

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
jugodegolf;916622 said:
Over the top I say. Dually toyo to pull the supra! Looking good Dave.

???Been to blakes. the shakes are pretty good too.
Thanks George, I have not been to Blakes.
MKIII VIXEN;916672 said:
Also where is the Supra? Wasn't it sitting in the spot where the truck was painted? Did you trade the Supra for that truck? :aigo:
It's in its vacation spot. No trades.:)
suprahero;916698 said:
What idiot would trade a perfectly good running truck for a non running 17 year old car?
:biglaugh: What a sucker, huh Jay.
JustAnotherVictim;916934 said:
You saw that and thought of me, admit it.
MKIII VIXEN;916948 said:
:icon_cry: Poor Milo. He's been waiting on his car for soooooo long.:icon_cry:
He isn't really doing much else.
noah89t;917005 said:
he has been waiting even longer in dog years
Just think how long Jake's build is in dog years.;)
xxxotiknightz;917138 said:
I wet sand my clear everytime I spray. I'll post a pic of the motorcycle I just did and the tank after wetsanding.
Titus
I'm a wetsanding fool right now.
LilMissMkIII;917398 said:
I haven't happy danced in here in awhile, but you get a few for painting the truck 206 (The best colour there is!!!!!):
:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:
Finally.;)
Jaguar_5;917626 said:
Oh so true :)
Best paint code, AND area code! Gotta represent... ;)
I love the 206.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I played with my welder last night Dave. If you need me to weld your doors shut so you can climb through the window of your truck, let me know.