Milo's Booster Seat...

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
upgradedsupra;914825 said:
Any slower of a build, you would be stopped :icon_razz

Duane

Which build are talking about, the Supra or the Toyota Uhaul truck, or the Tundra , or the go cart or the...........You get the picture.......:sarcasm:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
MKIII VIXEN;914842 said:
Which build are talking about, the Supra or the Toyota Uhaul truck, or the Tundra , or the go cart or the...........You get the picture.......:sarcasm:

No Vonda, I didn't get the picture and where did you send it? :dunno:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
suprahero;914119 said:
Good job getting the truck ready for color Dave. I'll be sending you my targatop and a can of paint tomorrow. Hopefully you can just bring it on the plane with you and give it to me in Texas. If you don't show up, Ryan and I stand a real good chance of getting wet on the ride back home. You wouldn't let us get rained on would you?

Nevermind, forget I even had to ask.............:biglaugh:
Send it up Jay. I just got some new spray guns today.:)
wildfire0310;914276 said:
that is got to be one of the coolest looking things I every seen. I would love to do that on my car. Keep up the good work
Agreed. There is nothing like that CNC paint.;)
da89soup;914406 said:
UI will buy a franchise and build one in Houston just in time for the meet. That will be the first thing I do with my new found high roller status!!!:icon_bigg
Buy a Hooters. (actually you can't get one in the US. They are all sold.)
jugodegolf;914444 said:
And I will be the first customer. Blakes Lotaburger > Steak and Shake! triple lotaburger, 3 cheese, n green chili...I'm getting hungry just thinking about one.
Did you say Lotaburger?
Supraholics;914470 said:
Is this thing ever going to be done???
Wanna race?
suprahero;914503 said:
Of the three threads mentioned, mine is actually getting worked on:naughty:. One of us and I won't name names, is too busy painting an old toyota truck, so there's no way he has time to work on a silly little thing like a supra. Then another one and I won't name names is way too busy remodeling a kitchen so his wife will start giving in to his (insert whatever your mind wants), OH yeah I wasn't suppose to mention that part. He's also too busy packing his bags to go visit another country where he doesn't even have to look at his supra, let alone work on it. And, then there's one of us that's working day and night, and working on his car in between time just so he can have it running and supply pictures to the faithful members of Supramania. HMMMM, which one could I be. Let's see, I don't own a toyota truck, and I've never nor do I plan on ever leaving the Continental United States................:biglaugh:
Can you be ride of the month, and have a non running car? :)
upgradedsupra;914825 said:
Any slower of a build, you would be stopped :icon_razz

Duane
I'm painting the tow vehicle as we speak. Cart before the horse, or something like that.
xxxotiknightz;914829 said:
Any slower and he'd be backtracking. :biglaugh:
Titus
I think in honor of the Texas meet, I am going to take my car apart.

Pics soon.:)

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
suprahero;914503 said:
Of the three threads mentioned, mine is actually getting worked on. One of us and I won't name names, is too busy painting an old toyota truck, so there's no way he has time to work on a silly little thing like a supra. Then another one and I won't name names is way too busy remodeling a kitchen so his wife will start giving in to his (insert whatever your mind wants), OH yeah I wasn't suppose to mention that part. He's also too busy packing his bags to go visit another country where he doesn't even have to look at his supra, let alone work on it. And, then there's one of us that's working day and night, and working on his car in between time just so he can have it running and supply pictures to the faithful members of Supramania. HMMMM, which one could I be. Let's see, I don't own a toyota truck, and I've never nor do I plan on ever leaving the Continental United States................:biglaugh:

I love it when people reply with a book to my one sentence :biglaugh:

Listen here...

I'm not fortunate enough to live in the great state of Alabama where people have sunshine all year around and 2JZ are flying off engine hoists... BUT, I do have something up my sleeves :evil2:

(This place reserved for pic coming up in a few - Edit: and here it is!!!)
IMG_4499.jpg

Last edited:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Duane changed the title.:) He sets the pace around here, I think.
Actually, I got a one ton Toyota dualie, and I am almost done painting it. It's awesome. I could post some pics here, but I worry about not staying on topic, although, it will someday tow my Sup, and it is the same color, so I guess I could.:dunno:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I think Dave gets a bad rap in this build thread. Give the guy some credit, Dave knows his car will never run under its own power so thats why he is trying to finish up a tow vehical so the Supra can finally leave his shop.

Hope I helped Dave!!!:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:ttiwwp:
.............:ttiwwp:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
It was never sold to the public in the US unless you bought a winnebago. Toyota made them for Winne and Uhaul in 89 and 90. Even today you still cant get a new version of this.
I'll edit some pics here in a minute. It's not done. I'm wet sanding the orange peel out of the clear. It is 206 Black Ruby Pearl.:)

Pics.
uh1.jpg

uh2.jpg

uh3.jpg

uh4.jpg

uh5.jpg

uh6.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass;916278 said:
Duane changed the title.:) He sets the pace around here, I think.
Actually, I got a one ton Toyota dualie, and I am almost done painting it. It's awesome. I could post some pics here, but I worry about not staying on topic, although, it will someday tow my Sup, and it is the same color, so I guess I could.:dunno:

Pics Dave and stop working on other cars ;)

Duane

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Oh crap, now I'm having flashbacks of having to do head gasket recalls on those damn u-hauls.

That motor is going to feel like such a dog compared to your Tundra.