Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
noah89t;918369 said:
practice makes perfect
I like a quicker learning curve than that.
LilMissMkIII;918432 said:
I think it looks great! You're way too hard on yourself :)
I actually got it looking a little better.
Jaguar_5;918485 said:
Please share, as I don't have a extra car to practice on before I (eventually) do my Supra!
Let me know when you get closer.
JustAnotherVictim;918498 said:
Yea not such a great thing. :biglaugh:
Yes it is.
Figit090;918561 said:
anyway..... :D , what's that truck? practice vehicle? looks like a yota...with...dualies....
It's to tow my car.
suprahooked;918625 said:
Hey Dave theres a thread that is called (Paint) that has a lot of detail of the right way.
I found that thanks. No info on polishing after clear sanding. I think I got it.
upgradedsupra;918731 said:
More pics of the U Haul rebuild please. :icon_bigg
Yes sir!:) You are jealous of my little truckster, admit it.
suprahero;918734 said:
this would be an even more wonderful site............:evil2:
Not possible Jay.

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
Just for milo (here is another supra loving dog)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

meet beth

lol anyway build is looking sick man great work

BJ

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Beth looks like she hasn't been for a ride in the supra in a long time. She looks sad to me. Maybe Milo can make her feel better.........:naughty:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
jugodegolf;919109 said:
Yes Jay, lil' Milo lovin' will perk Beth right up, that or a fast ride with her head hung out the window.

What if you combine the two, Milo could lay it to her in the back of daves tundra. That way she gets the wind in her face and some milo lovein. :sarcasm:

Dave: what kind of problems are you haveing?? If its just the scratches then you just need to go over it once more with 2000 grit. What componds are you useing? I use 3M perfect-it series. How are you doing your polishing?

Titus

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
BJ91T;918876 said:
Just for milo meet beth
lol anyway build is looking sick man great work
He said he would hit it. Thanks
JustAnotherVictim;918896 said:
I 'spose if I had minimal standards like you I would agree. :sarcasm:
True.
xxxotiknightz;919116 said:
Dave: what kind of problems are you haveing?? If its just the scratches then you just need to go over it once more with 2000 grit. What componds are you useing? I use 3M perfect-it series. How are you doing your polishing?
Titus
Thanks Titus. I didn't have the right polishing stuff. I went to the paint store and got the cutting cream.

The bottom line is that I now know I can paint my car when the time comes. Yay for me.
I'll put up some finished pics in a few days as I don't have it completely back together yet, but almost.:)

uh8.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Noah give the guy a break he wants to get this truck done before he leaves for the Texas meet. I cant wait for Dave to surprise us when we all meet up!!:icon_bigg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
xxxotiknightz;925816 said:
Awsome pic. :biglaugh: little bit of orange peel.
Titus
Does that look like peel to you? I can't really see any in that pic.
noah89t;925882 said:
hurry up!
I'm hurrying. :)
da89soup;925893 said:
I cant wait for Dave to surprise us when we all meet up!!:icon_bigg
I would be more surprised than you.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
xxxotiknightz;926039 said:
Just a little. It looks like it towards the back of the door. It looks good though.

Titus

NO THERE IS NOT! If you find things wrong with the truck he will not work on the Supra.

Dave, Dear, the truck is fine. Don't listen to Titus, he is trying to distract you. (like you can't do that by yourself:sarcasm:) Just focus, the Supra is what you are to work on next.

;)
V