Milo's Booster Seat...

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
buckshotglass;904790 said:
It's not a :chicken: thing, and I'm not out of time yet either.;) I seriously doubt I will be in Texas, but you never know. I have a lot to do between now and then.
No :chicken: rides in Jays car.:) For real.

I got another cool pic of the cross hatching on the covers.
camlight.jpg

I will update the wax pics in a day or so. I need to jump on another project for the weekend, so bear with me.:)

hold while i get my notebook cnc yeah thats it
is that what cnc looks like. anyways I will make one don't like shiney:3d_frown: exception just of your ballin covers!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dave, please dont make me lock this thread. Duane and IJ are like my bestes friends in the whole planet, and if you don't have some updates soon, I'll be forced to call in on a favor from them and have this thread turned into the archives.............:evil2:

Good luck painting whatever it is you're painting.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
da89soup;905088 said:
So your riding to Texas with Noah??? Great we will see you there!!!:icon_razz

If you come I will buy you a lame ass Vanilla Shake!!!:icon_bigg
I really doubt I will be in Texas, but if so, I'll take some vanilla for sure.
xxxotiknightz;905102 said:
Those valve covers are sweet. But they kinda don't match the intake you got there? :biglaugh:
They will sorta.
noah89t;905183 said:
:biglaugh::biglaugh:
steak-n-shake fries suck.
..but their burgers are awesome. Are they in Texas?
noah89t;905186 said:
not anymore:icon_bigg
Thanks for that. I hope she likes it.
mk3forme;905286 said:
WOW! those covers are beautiful Dave.:love: Beats my freshly PC bubbling and peeling cover all to pieces. Arz does some great work!
I'm glad to have the covers.
MKIII VIXEN;909551 said:
Hello......................Hello....................Is anybody here?:sarcasm:
Helllloooooo.
jugodegolf;909693 said:
hold while i get my notebook cnc yeah thats it
is that what cnc looks like. anyways I will make one don't like shiney:3d_frown: exception just of your ballin covers!!!
You know you want the shine.
suprahero;910355 said:
Dave, please dont make me lock this thread. Duane and IJ are like my bestes friends in the whole planet:evil2:
Good luck painting whatever it is you're painting.
In the whole planet? That's really deep Jay. Don't call in a hit on my thread. That would be uncool.
The truck I'm painting should have been done right now, but a few problem areas popped up. It's like a salad with fish eyes, orange peel, crazed sags. You name it.
This is good practice for painting my Sup.
I should have a slightly updated pic of the ffim somewhere. I'll get that up later.:)

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Supraholics;911313 said:
^^^^ That sucks... Can you sand it down?
I sanded, and resealed today. It's seems pretty good. Tomorrow, I wet sand again, and hopefully will be ready for color.
da89soup;911337 said:
As far as painting goes!!!
Hands down some of the best info I have found for the do it yourself painter.
http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/1998-02/1215.html
I checked out the paint link. Some good ideas there. All that surface prep kinda takes away the challenge.;) I will do a much better job on the Supra someday.
LilMissMkIII;911341 said:
I head Dave doesn't suck... he licks :naughty:
:p
suprahooked;911365 said:
? Have you been Licked?:poon::yelrotflm:sarcasm:
Nice.:)
noah89t;912476 said:
looks like a no go for steak n shake
How far is the closest one to the meet?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Good job getting the truck ready for color Dave. I'll be sending you my targatop and a can of paint tomorrow. Hopefully you can just bring it on the plane with you and give it to me in Texas. If you don't show up, Ryan and I stand a real good chance of getting wet on the ride back home. You wouldn't let us get rained on would you?

Nevermind, forget I even had to ask.............:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Unless we want to drive to Dallas, Steak and Shake is a no go!! Kinda makes me sad!!! Dave if Steak and Shake is the deciding factor in you coming I will buy a franchise and build one in Houston just in time for the meet. That will be the first thing I do with my new found high roller status!!!:icon_bigg

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
da89soup;914406 said:
Unless we want to drive to Dallas, Steak and Shake is a no go!! Kinda makes me sad!!! Dave if Steak and Shake is the deciding factor in you coming I will buy a franchise and build one in Houston just in time for the meet. That will be the first thing I do with my new found high roller status!!!:icon_bigg

And I will be the first customer. Blakes Lotaburger > Steak and Shake! triple lotaburger, 3 cheese, n green chili...I'm getting hungry just thinking about one.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Supraholics;914470 said:
Is this thing ever going to be done????

:biglaugh:
I had to do it. Same message I put on Jay's thread :rofl:

Of the three threads mentioned, mine is actually getting worked on. One of us and I won't name names, is too busy painting an old toyota truck, so there's no way he has time to work on a silly little thing like a supra. Then another one and I won't name names is way too busy remodeling a kitchen so his wife will start giving in to his (insert whatever your mind wants), OH yeah I wasn't suppose to mention that part. He's also too busy packing his bags to go visit another country where he doesn't even have to look at his supra, let alone work on it. And, then there's one of us that's working day and night, and working on his car in between time just so he can have it running and supply pictures to the faithful members of Supramania. HMMMM, which one could I be. Let's see, I don't own a toyota truck, and I've never nor do I plan on ever leaving the Continental United States................:biglaugh: