Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I wouldn't say it was wasted. Think of all the practice you got. Now it will be that much easier for you to spray my targa top. I checked the tracking number and it should arrive sometime tomorrow. Thanks, you're the best.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
OMG!!! DUDE, YOU'RE SO FUCKING SLOW!!!!!

*I'd like to thank my mom, my dad, the Supramania community, and last but certainly not least, noah89t, for giving me such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!!!*

in all seriousness though, best of luck, the car already looks great...and i'm sure you'll get it done and have a bitchin' (running) car in no time! :) just...get going again. ;)

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
MKIII VIXEN;918071 said:
Don't you two have anything you need to be working on????????:sarcasm:
Not really, kinda bored actually.;)
suprahero;918072 said:
I wouldn't say it was wasted. Think of all the practice you got. Now it will be that much easier for you to spray my targa top. I checked the tracking number and it should arrive sometime tomorrow. Thanks, you're the best.
I suck at painting, don't say I didn't warn you.
suprahero;918074 said:
If you were here, I'd have something to work on..............:naughty:
Hey now.
jugodegolf;918084 said:
Dave you should have a large pkg arriving soon. car need lil touchup. ups guy told me he would rather drive it than ship it. Hope you can get to it after finishing Jay's targa.
I wouldn't wish this sorry paint job on anyone.
MKIII VIXEN;918086 said:
:icon_redf
You love it.
noah89t;918142 said:
no one else needs to keep dave from getting his car done after he paints stuff
No one can stop me Noah.
Figit090;918154 said:
post count test to see if i can give original poster shit about going slow.

edit -----

OH DAMN!! one more post to go!! teeheeee!
Oh great, here we go.
noah89t;918160 said:
i'll help you out with that one post.
do you think this build needs to go quicker?
This is no rush job.:)
Figit090;918164 said:
OMG!!! DUDE, YOU'RE SO FUCKING SLOW!!!!!

*I'd like to thank my mom, my dad, the Supramania community, and last but certainly not least, noah89t, for giving me such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!!!*

in all seriousness though, best of luck, the car already looks great...and i'm sure you'll get it done and have a bitchin' (running) car in no time! :) just...get going again. ;)
I gotta find your build thread. It better be done and awesome.;)
Justin727;918237 said:
............................... That is all
what?:)

Double update.
The wax is just a little closer than when you last saw it.
ffi12.jpg

I am starting to polish a little. It looks like shit from some angles, and ok from others. I probably need 50 more hours of sanding to really make it look good, but I wont do all that. I have learned a lot about painting my Supra, that's for sure.

uh7.jpg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I think it looks great! You're way too hard on yourself :)

But

It kinda works in our favour, because the sooner you are done with the truck, you can get your ass back to the Supey ;)

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
buckshotglass;918263 said:
I gotta find your build thread. It better be done and awesome.;)

what?:)

Double update.
The wax is just a little closer than when you last saw it.

heh...heh....about that....

anyway..... :D , what's that truck? practice vehicle? looks like a yota...with...dualies....

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
buckshotglass;918295 said:
No.
To me it looks like an old paint job that I just detailed. There are tons of scratches from sanding. There are remnants of orange peel. I can't play with this forever, so one way or another, it will be done soon. I know what to do differently for a better job next time.

Hey Dave theres a thread that is called (Paint) that has a lot of detail of the right way. prep and cleaning is very important, and using the right materials. Jake (reign maker) knows what tread i am talking about because he lock it so he could find it when he was ready to paint his car. its that good or ask Adjuster he replyed in with all the info.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If I had the power to edit the thread titles and posts, this would be an even more wonderful site............:evil2: