Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
It's not a :chicken: thing, and I'm not out of time yet either.;) I seriously doubt I will be in Texas, but you never know. I have a lot to do between now and then.
No :chicken: rides in Jays car.:) For real.

I got another cool pic of the cross hatching on the covers.
camlight.jpg

I will update the wax pics in a day or so. I need to jump on another project for the weekend, so bear with me.:)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Cross hatching looks awesome Dave, and we've bear'd with you this long, what's one more year....:biglaugh:

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
buckshotglass;904790 said:
I got another cool pic of the cross hatching on the covers.
camlight.jpg
Hey Dave that photo looks great, but I dont want people to get the wrong impression, that cross hatch is just a visual pattern left by the machine, if you pass your finger over it its as smooth as you could possibly imagine. Just so everybody knows. Im glad you like it, your right in that light it looks awesome. Thanks for the trader rating.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
::hah::.....zero trader rating........oops sorry Dave, I didn't mean to say that outloud.

I still have a few people that I've bought from and gave a rating too that hasnt' return'd the rating. Se La Vi......or however you spell it.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
same here, I'm off to work. You should really work on your car this morning...........:sarcasm:

At least go wash the toyota truck.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
So your riding to Texas with Noah??? Great we will see you there!!!:icon_razz

If you come I will buy you a lame ass Vanilla Shake!!!:icon_bigg