maftpro is working

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
:boink: Yeap, you can add one more maft pro happy owner on the list!!! I just received my maft pro today, nicely and carefully packed by dr jonez. I sure will need all the guidance and assistance I can get and even more for connecting this unit by the first looks of it though. That instruction booklet doesn't seem very detailed to me :confused:

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
yannis-supras said:
:boink: Yeap, you can add one more maft pro happy owner on the list!!! I just received my maft pro today, nicely and carefully packed by dr jonez. I sure will need all the guidance and assistance I can get and even more for connecting this unit by the first looks of it though. That instruction booklet doesn't seem very detailed to me :confused:

If you have any questions on the install let me know. I can help you out too. :) Im loving my maftpro, engine runs like a dream.

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
NJsupraA70 said:
If you have any questions on the install let me know. I can help you out too. :) Im loving my maftpro, engine runs like a dream.
Thanks a lot NJsupraA70, that's great to know. As I said I will need all the help I can get upon installing the maftpro and I sure meant every word of it :bigthumb:

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
yannis-supras said:

good to hear you got it! i've had several things never make it to greece. :(

i do agree the instructions are a bit lacking, but we're working on that.

supranaut

Rock'n Death with Spikes
Apr 5, 2005
STL
turbobob said:
You can use the AEM 5 bar. Its pricy, but a nice piece.

That said, there are several EVO guys using the 3 bar to 34 psi.

Bob

Then the 3 bar should work for me as well! My boost limit would be around 30 psi...

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
drjonez said:

After reading all 35 pages:crazy1: This was the only question I had. The comprehensivness of the supplied instructions.

Great work everyone who had a hand in making this happen, this is going on my to buy list.

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
drjonez said:
good to hear you got it! i've had several things never make it to greece. :(

I told you the best way to get something over to Greece is to avoid greek customs in any way possible, THIEVING SCUMBAGS :madfawk: :3d_frown: . Glad mine got here as soon as it did and in one piece, but I guess that's because it didn't end up in customs :naughty: .

atlpd3147

kool member
Nov 26, 2005
Dacula,GA
Can yall go into detail on how and why the isc can be removed. Benefits of removing it or keeping it. Also will the isc removal mean I need to adjust the idle in someway?

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
atlpd3147 said:
Can yall go into detail on how and why the isc can be removed. Benefits of removing it or keeping it. Also will the isc removal mean I need to adjust the idle in someway?

please make a separate thread. this thread is clogged up enough already....

thanks!

atlpd3147

kool member
Nov 26, 2005
Dacula,GA
With the boost soleniod will it control external wastegates? And is there a way to switch from internal and external wastegates?

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
wow, seems like this thing can do everything........

can it be hooked up to a radar detector and lower boost curve when the cops are right on my ass? :)

but seriously, i am a layman and a comprehensive list of all the optional sensors, gauges, etc and what their purpose is would really help out a lot. to this day im still learning about how this car runs and am nowhere near an expert.

thanks in advance!