TTYL

Duane
Here's teh SCOOP!
vanillascoop_lowres.jpg

BTW: Hero, 406hp is REALLY good... :icon_razz

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kwnate said:
I was trying to keep it a secret buy SH wouldn't shut up... ;) I'm surprised with the gt4067, I was expecting a lot of lag :dunno:

2064913_7_full.jpg

Nice one Barney ;)

Now to get over to here to help me to get mine back on the road!!??

Duane

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
kwnate said:
I was trying to keep it a secret buy SH wouldn't shut up... ;) I'm surprised with the gt4067, I was expecting a lot of lag :dunno:

2064913_7_full.jpg
WOW! Those GT4067R's sure arent laggy, not at all...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
kwnate said:
After Suprafest Duane, I need to replace my rear main seal next weekend, Seal the gas tank and install a battery kill switch...

Yeah after mine is completed :evil2:

If you do not have a kill switch, they generally won't let you race BUT! Let me know when you are there as I know a few of the tec guys there.

I will be heading down tis weekend to work on my car. At machine shop working on another new part now :biglaugh:

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jt2ma71 said:
Here's a video of us, Duane and I in his Bro's RHD 1JZ, 91TBreezin, and Nate just having some fun on a saturday night. Sorry it was taken using my phone so it is in mp4 format. Ron

link

Nice Ron but I can not view it :cry: Where is the race anyway? :naughty:

Duane

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Oh man, next time you guys gotta call me!!! I'm DYING to see your car nate, especially with how close you work to me!! Within a month i'm expecting to have my 7MGTE running, with a good start of performance upgrades, so i'll be able to keep up with the pack... kinda =P

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
IJ. said:
Nate: Damn that gets good traction! :aigo:
(what tires?)

IJ;
I think he's got Nitto's, 275/35-18's I know for sure. It does lite em' up at about 60mph though on a hard pull!:aigo: :naughty: But it hooks up real well! Oh yeah! It's what all MkIII's should have for power! LOL!:icon_razz

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Thanks guys, It was a blast cruising with just 2 other supras even though one was one of those jz's :) I can't wait to play catch up to Duane and Ron.

IJ: I'm surprised how well the tires hook up, they're nitto 555's. But I guess with only 395whp on pump gas they will hold.

Thanks for posting the vid Ron, wheres the race though :)