Kwnates build thread with a twist

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
oscolivar1 said:
Wow, you get to experience a 1JZ and a 7M, your a lucky guy.

What do you have to say between the motor since you drive them both.

Edit:
I only ask because you have a great working 7m.
Most people just say 7M suck or whatever becuase they had no luck with the 7M.
So i would like to know your opinion.
I should be taking her out on her maiden voyage tomorrow so I can say just yet. It won't compare to my 7m in anyway but I can compare it to my 7m when it was bpu.

As for Centralia, its almost looking like mine will be one of the only northend mk3's. So I can't give everyone a ride :icon_razz It doesn't look like the blue car will be down by then unfortunately (thank you Duane...)

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Dude happy for ya! and you said you didnt want to do to much to this one cus it was going to pull funds away from the blue one, HAH!, yea right.

Great work once again, u just dont know how to dissapoint do you? Cya at centralia!

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
Nice project Nate, i'm never one to take crap as in sides of 7M or 1J but i do have a 7M if that says much :D

Murd said:
Nice to see you got it in!

Now that didn't sound too right :icon_conf lol...

upgradedsupra said:
What? :biglaugh:

Is that a Typo or in your sig are you actually with 814rwhp!!!!!!! Amazing....

Also Nate why didn't you go 2J? and that way be very special ;) You seem to do wonders in MKIII Engine bays.. might aswell :).

Top car though I must say... looking very very clean.

But... nothing will touch the Blue Monster :naughty:.

Last edited:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
vas85 said:
Is that a Typo or in your sig are you actually with 814rwhp!!!!!!! Amazing....

I can answer that for you! No typo!:icon_razz He actually is 814whp!!!:boink: ::salute:: AND CLIMBING! He has nitrous he hasn't even deployed yet!:aigo:

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
91T breezen' said:
I can answer that for you! No typo!:icon_razz He actually is 814whp!!!:boink: ::salute:: AND CLIMBING! He has nitrous he hasn't even deployed yet!:aigo:

And that is with 7M ??? :naughty:

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
wow I felt really stupid for a second I was trying to figure out why the hell you would change the valve cover and what it was off of :nono: then it clicked

very nice car

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MattOneDizzle said:
Nate, your GT55R came in today, along with the T6 1J Manifold.. It should look real nice on that car, spool will be instant.
:aigo: :aigo: :aigo: :aigo: :aigo: :aigo:

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Took her out for a shake down run. I can't believe how nice this motor is. The car feels so much lighter then a 7m car!! Roll into it in 1st and it just blows the tires off!! You'll never see me in a 7m vs. 1j battle again I love them both :icon_bigg

I had a brand new pontiac solstice try to make a run on me. I was cruising around 60 and he was coming up fast, down to third and I was gone just walked away :biglaugh: