Kwnates build thread with a twist

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
bigaaron said:
WHO ARE YOU, AND WHY ARE YOU POSTING UNDER DUANE'S SCREEN NAME?!?!?!

LOL.. I loved the 1J I had as it is was a great engine..just not as nice as my 7M. Awsome DD and great winter car. :biglaugh:

Duane

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
upgradedsupra said:
LOL.. I loved the 1J I had as it is was a great engine..just not as nice as my 7M. Awsome DD and great winter car. :biglaugh:

Duane
perfect for the winter, not even enough torque to break the tires loose on ice..

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He must be good at what he does, that's for sure. I love operating bobcats and small backhoes, but I've never operated a dozer or anything that big.

2jzmk3

upgradedsupra said:
Yeah I see that when people go 2J they think their shit don't stink. (Ron is a different story as he is a one of a kind guy)

Duane

i guess im one of those guys :icon_conf

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
2jzmk3 said:
i guess im one of those guys :icon_conf
*sniffs* Nope, it stinks... Because Sean, yur a sstand up, down to earth, regular guy... :icon_bigg However, you know, there are SOME who let that 2JZ monicker get to their heads...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I think the blood down your face makes you look tougher and girls love tough guys. Duane needs to take a picture with him bleeding like a stuck pig and then the poll will be closer..............:icon_bigg

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Ok I guess its time for a few more pics,this time the car itself!
p586738_1.jpg

p586738_2.jpg

p586738_3.jpg

p586738_4.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Very nice job Nate. I guess you have the Golden Touch. Every car you work on turns out nice. That is definately going to surprise a few unsuspecting mustang owners. It looks so innocent yet, there's a twin turbo, torque monster hiding under the hood. Well, maybe just a twin turbo monster. O.K. maybe just twin turbos, but you get the idea....................car looks awesome.................:love: