Kwnates build thread with a twist

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nate, I hate to tell you this, but Vixen doesn't find pedofiles attractive.

Just kidding, I was referring to Duane's sig.................:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Have you been driving it much Nate? I didn't know if you got all the bugs worked out of it or not. You may not even have any problems with it...............:dunno:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Have you been driving it much Nate? I didn't know if you got all the bugs worked out of it or not. You may not even have any problems with it...............:dunno:

I was driving behind him in my Supra and I see a 350Z pull puit then Nate sees it and then pulls up to it. The guy looks over and punches it and then Nate does and pulls on him like a freight train ... aka wicked kill :biglaugh:

Duane

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Beautimous!!! Kinda surprised you went wingless but I get why you did. Nate I really like how you stuck true to the moldings, TT wheels, white package theme, and mild drop. Very Very classy!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kwnate's killing 350z's, and I'm avoiding one over here in Bama. Ray has one that is bad news. His runs 8.0 in an 1/8 and the best mine has run is 8.77, but I'll get used to the track when I get a good clutch installed. I'm still spinning way too much.

I like the wingless too. I like everything about the car. I still want to drive a twin tubo'd supra one day. My car is way laggy with this gt35r. It feels good when it kicks in, but up until about 4000 rpm, it feels like a four cylinder.............:nono:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
:cry: im soooo jelous, your car runs!

I love the look, how long will it last like this???:naughty:

Was hoping to surprise some and swing by ur place this weekend in my car but after talking w/ tom for a bit i guess i just added myself ANOTHER delay. Will have some questions this weekend and am stoked to see your hard work.:icon_bigg

Keep it up man!