Kwnates build thread with a twist

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
Well here's a true test...let's see which one has more power :evil2:

I'll lay you a hundred to one odds that the blue one has more power.............:biglaugh:

It really looks awesome. That's a very clean swap you got there. When the twins quit out and you part it I got dibbs on the Mines ECU...............;)

JK, I know it's isn't going to quit on you. Great job and I really don't feel like giving you shit about going 1jz, because I'm just glad to have you join the darkside......................:evil2:

I wish I had a shop close by like the one where your car is at so I could get a few things done to mine and know that they were done right. I'm still getting fuel in my oil. Aaron saids that it's the injectors, and I"m starting to think it's the ecu because they're are alot of guys on here running way larger than stock injectors. Duane is running like 1000cc injectors, so there has got to be another reason why mine is doing this...................:dunno:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Nate you suck... It must be nice to be a baller... :( You know what just sucks, for me anyway, about this: you not only started your other build after me and finished, but you started another build, whole engine swap, and will be done before me... AGAIN! WTF?!

:D:D:D:D pimp...

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Reign_Maker said:
Nate you suck... It must be nice to be a baller... :( You know what just sucks, for me anyway, about this: you not only started your other build after me and finished, but you started another build, whole engine swap, and will be done before me... AGAIN! WTF?!

:D:D:D:D pimp...
means you need to get crackin! or is it redubbed project thatll never end?

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
I saw that car. You all think the exterior and engine bay are amazing the interior is nearly flawless. Brought a tear to my eye and I almost turned into a thief on the spot as it matches my interior. This thing will slowly turn into a sick ass, nearly flawless machine. Looks great Nate. Keep it up!

Seth

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Thanks Nate for letting the 'cat outta' the bag'! I could barely stand keeping this secret!:biglaugh: We mounted up my ole' Blitz Nur,:love: and it fit almost perfectly, even the custom built test pipe was right on the money! Toyota engineering never ceases to amaze me!:icon_razz car sounds sic as hell with the Blitz, I just know it's gonna' rip!
Wait untill all of you see the completed project! Ah shit!...more secrets!:aigo:

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
:biglaugh:

Did not expect to see a 1J come out of you Nate ;)
Very clean car! So which one are you bringin to centralia? You should give me a ride ;)

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
Wow, you get to experience a 1JZ and a 7M, your a lucky guy.

What do you have to say between the motor since you drive them both.

Edit:
I only ask because you have a great working 7m.
Most people just say 7M suck or whatever becuase they had no luck with the 7M.
So i would like to know your opinion.

Last edited: