Just when u think your car is safe!!!!!

CassMori

Boost Addict
shaeff said:
that's one of the saddest things i've ever seen happen to a car. that sucks! if they write it off, buy it back and use what's salvagable! :(

-shaeff
:cry: :withstupi

....and I just noticed earlier today, a fairly good looking '89 shell on eBay for cheap, not too far away, in KY (~400 mi)

mdr40z

Mar 31, 2005
arkansas
I'm so sorry, as bad as this is I just had to laugh..... dog, gas pedal, huge Nissan thru side of house......... lololol, just be thankful it wasn't thru bedroom, I'm sure insurance will fix you up, what hers won't homeowners will, sue them for deductable

ma71t

Feb 25, 2006
Southern,NH
www.google.com
kwnate said:
Once you get your new car, you should give her a lawn job and run over her dog. I'd say its a fair trade :icon_bigg I feel really bad for you still... :nono:

Absofuckinglutley thats the best regenve ive heard so far.......kill that stupid dog.....:icon_evil .......stupid soccer moms

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I would find out VERY fast what kind of coverage she has. Most packages don't cover that level of damage and it ends up becoming a civil matter. If she hasn't got enough coverage, get a lawyer from the start.

DAMN THAT SUX!!!!!!

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
OMFG! That is f****ed up! When I saw those pics, it kinda gave me the same feeling I got when my first supra was rear-ended and totalled 3-days after I bought it...:wtc:

I feel so bad for you, truly.

The best of luck with everything!! Hopefully it's not a write-off, and can be fixed!

sarichmond

Vehicular Motion
Jun 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Well after a long day of Phone calls, Police, Firemen, and contractors patching up my house I can finally reply to this thread. It’s been a day of frustration, and joy. The joy comes from my family not being hurt in any way. I have a 10 month old and a 3 year old and that’s what really counts. But my Supra…………….What the hell did she do to deserve this. I appreciate all your comments and ideas. Some were very funny to which I needed. The police and Firemen where so puzzled that they just shook their heads every time they saw me. Her husband didn’t say a word to her for about two hours, he was pissed.

Well, I will keep you all posted on the out come of this event, that’s for sure.

Oh yeah her insurance is paying for everything. I know there going to try to weasel out of something’s but that’s not going to happen.

Not sure what I will do with the Sup yet but I will know more in the next couple of days.

What a day.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
glad your family is safe....but that story had me rollin...i mean..how the fuck does a dog fall onto the gas pedal? if youre pretty much consuming the entire driver side with your body...how does a dog somehow weasel itself to the gas pedal? UNbelievable.....im sure the friendship between neighbors is over or at least extremely damaged along with the property.

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
There's a guy in Pittsburgh that was selling his car on Supraforums (maybe here too?) a few months ago, dunno if he ever sold it. It was a completely stock red 1990 turbo targa 5spd with 5,000 miles, he had it listed for $14k. Thought I'd let you know in case you were thinking about buying another mint MKIII.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Stwilm

Dec 12, 2005
Raleigh North Carolina
Man, that was one beautiful car. I was hoping I'd see it around town sometime. Also, what a mess. I was wondering if the accident would make the local news. Anyway, good luck with the insurance and all. I hope they at least compensate you financially.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Dude That Is Some Shit, Wtf. Omg Im So Pissed Right Now.
Fuck That She Needs To Have Her Liscense Taken Away.
God This Pisses Me Off.
Wtf Tell Her A Bunch Of Supra Owners Are So Close To Coming And Kickin Her Ass.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
D34DC311 said:
Dude That Is Some Shit, Wtf. Omg Im So Pissed Right Now.
Fuck That She Needs To Have Her Liscense Taken Away.
God This Pisses Me Off.
Wtf Tell Her A Bunch Of Supra Owners Are So Close To Coming And Kickin Her Ass.
now now we don;t want to kill her.... just let her suffer slowly and very very very painfully :D

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ yea damn straight,
i mean wtf, what if that was a family of 4 or hell what if u where in ur garage working on the car, u would be dead.
does she not know what a break petal is?