Just when u think your car is safe!!!!!

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: F'n....$#%@........%$&^% AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Man, I feel sooo bad for you, Time to build a concrete fort around your house to protect it from your neighbors dumb ass. I'm very glad she didn't run into somewhere that you and your family was, that could have been really bad.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
That sucks... so wait, her dog started the car, then jumped in the gas pedal? Sounds believeable.....:nono: I've seen plenty of soccer moms in those behoemeths (sp?) just talking on the phone WITH a kick me dog on their lap... that's an insurance claim waiting to happen. Sorry about your car man, good luck on the next purchase.

-J

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck man i think my car's safe in the garage...

i need steel guardrails surrounding my entire garage

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
.....................i'm speachless................the only thing i can think of is to drive a bulldozer into her house and say her dog also fell onto the pedal. She must have a really small dog because from the end of the brake pedal to the end of the gas pedal is like 5 or 6 inches wide. Funny that the dog landed right on the gas pedal. I'm guessing she was backing out of the driveway when she went across the street, over the curb, and into your HOUSE, into your SUPRA, and nissan. :3d_frown: :cry: i'm very sorry. was a beautiful supra. good luck finding another one.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
this is the part where the insurance company offers you $2500 for the totaled supra.sucks that the book is so much less then most of them are worth

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
I will never understand why people have to take those stupid little dogs every where with them. They get amped up and start running around the car like there on crack. For some damn reason people think this is cute, but it's really very dangerous as was just proven. Like was stated by others, this pisses me off, there is no excuse for it except complete idiocy, and that is just not a good enough excuse. And that women will probably not learn a lesson from it, after today she will probably continue doing things the same way. It’s the way ignorant people are, they refuse to see the problem and then learn from it.
Sorry for your loss man, your car was indeed sweet. I hope something really good comes out of this for you.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
89MkIII said:
I would love to here your exact conversation word for word....... and all initial reactions.

Word... I'd probably just stare at her for a good 5 minutes with a look of utter WTF on my face...

And with the way most people are, I'm surprised she didn't yell at you for putting your garage there...

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
tsuper92 said:
this is the part where the insurance company offers you $2500 for the totaled supra.sucks that the book is so much less then most of them are worth

I think it could be covered buy the home owners insurance, it was in the garage. It may work out better that way.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
tsuper92 said:

We need an insurance just for Supra's. They'll pay us in emotional attachment

If only the world were fair:nono:

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
DAMN, that really sucks bro. I say call the police, have them file a report, then throw a lawsuit at her. That is unacceptable, even if it was a mistake, God knows how much it will cost to repair that damage on your car, let alone the house.

-Matt

silver88turbo

Former Owner
Mar 30, 2005
Illinois
Prosecute that bitch to the fullest. Shes fuckin lucky she didnt kill anybody. Good luck on whatever you decide to do and Im sorry to hear.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
MassSupra89 said:
We need an insurance just for Supra's. They'll pay us in emotional attachment

If only the world were fair:nono:

its called stated worth insurance...

I think the car is worth 20 thousand... they rate your premium on that... car is totaled.. they give you 20k

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
jimi87-t said:
I think it could be covered buy the home owners insurance, it was in the garage. It may work out better that way.

Fuck that, it's HER insurance that'll pay... Home owners insurance claims will raise you rates and he'll have to pay the deductible... Also, alot of H/O ins companies only cover the house, not the belongings, and even if it covers belongings, I dunno about cars, even though they are in the garage... *that's why you have auto ins* However, in no way should his auto insurance pay for SHIT!

Stupid bitches in big ass SUVs...

THAT BITCH DESERVES THE BEATIN OF THE WEEK!
beatin2.jpg

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
oh man I can't imagine.... that sux on so many levels. I have no words... yes of course her ins co will have to pay, so be ready to document the shit outta what that car cost you. They will pay if they are "forced to" with documentation of costs.